Chapter 2

Shigaraki and I walk out from the portal and into the tiny bar where Kuro is standing and Toga is smiling obnoxiously at me. Tomora-Senpai still has his arms around me and hasn't put me in the floor.
"What the hell are you smiling at brat?" Tomora growls
"Oh nothing" she says ditzyly but also a little bit of disappointment mixed in there.
"Oh! Tomora I made you something!"I say "its in my room" I say blushing
Tomora starts to my room and smiles slightly.
"What?" I say
"This is the first time I'll be in your room Zuki~" he says almost seductively
I laugh.
We arrive and he finally sets me down. I turn the knob and a small bit of cool air spills out. I switch the light on and a soft white glow illuminates the dark green room. He sits down on my bed which is decorated with purple sheets,pillows and a soft comforter that I love.
"This blanket is soft and...it smells like your shampoo"
"I wonder why" I laugh "oh here they are!" I hold up a pair of black gloves.
"What are these?" he asks
"I made them, they're made of reinforced fibers,its so you can hold things with all your fingers!"I smile childishly
He looks at them.
Observes them.
Then he puts them on. Flexing his fingers, the gloves contort to his hands easily like I made them perfect.
"Izuku...thank you" he whispers
I blink. "Y-your welc-come"
He then hugs me both of his hands wrapping both of his hands around me, all his fingers relaxing slowly on my shoulders. I sigh and hug him back.
I just realized he just showed me his...humanity.
I pull away from him and smile.
He blushes.
"OMG YOU BLUSHED!" I yell
"Oh...shut up...Zuki"
We both laugh really hard until he stops.
"What?" I ask wiping a tear from my eye.
He leans close...
My breath catches...
His eyes close...
Mine do too...
And our lips meet...
Everything is like fireworks. Like blues and yellows, (A/N haha All Might) colliding in the stars and exploding into a billion things of unexplainable words.
His lips are chapped...but soft...his hands are gloved but...easy...he is everything an exploding star should be.

°°°
Wondering whyyyyy I am so cheesy like ahhhh