Chapter 4

*quick a/n sorry I haven't updated that's it*

>lil bit of a time skip brought to you by old friends...<

I'm hidden my body in the shadow on a dark alley stalking the person in front of me,his silhouette seems familiar only taller and more muscular. The reason I've been following him is cause he had said something along the lines of Deku...I remember being called Deku by a life long friend until I joined the league of villains.
"Why..am I thinking about stupid Deku now?...its been two dumb years..."he mutters
He stops and turns around,I press myself closer to the wall and shadows.
"WHO THE FUCK IS FOLLOWING ME! I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!" he screams.
I giggle insanely.
"WHO THE HELL IS OUT THERE!" he screams
I remember him now Haha... Who could ever forget that voice and anger oozing out of him.
"Hi Kaachan" I giggle stepping out of the shadows
"D...DEKU?! NO FUCKING WAY...YOU DISAPPEARED...I watched you...WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"he roars activating his quirk and running at me.
I laugh and dodge him pulling out a knife from my boot and throw it at him. It catches his arm and cuts him deep but not to bad. Its not like I wanna kill little katski.
"Awe come on...aren't you in UA? Can't you do better?" I tease trying to get him closer.
See my knife it has a poison on it that makes the person who was cut pass out and the only way I can knock him out is for him to be almost right on tip of me before I can press the button in my hand.
"What? Does weak little All Might not believe in you Kaachan?" I laugh
He charges me.
"NEWS FLASH! HE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN ME EITHER!" I yell and press the button in my hand and he crumbles to the ground.
I touch my ear piece,
"All right Kiroguiri portal us through"I smile down at the knocked out Kaachan, remembering all the bullying he did to me and how much fun Im going to have breaking his mind.

+Time skip brought to you by broken Kaachan+

=Kaachan pov=
It has been a 2 months since Izuku brought me here. The media gave up on me a month in, I watch the people from a roof tip with Izuku and Dabi.
"Having fun Kaachan?" Izuku asks smiling at me
I grin back-why are you smiling?  My mind thinks. The little voice inside has been asking me questions for a while now. I brought the subject to Shigaraki and Izuku and Izuku said rather child like.
"Really? Haha looks like I did a good job huh Shigi?" he giggles sitting on Shigarakis lap.
He just laughs and nods his head.
I have no idea what they're talking about because I don't remember anything after I woke up.
Get it together Katski! What about your beloved kirishima?
"Who is k...Kiri...Kirishima?" I say aloud.
I hear Dabi and Izuku laugh and join with them...

°~°
Omg I kinda love that part! But hate too cause kirigo is so good 😭