Capítulo Dos

Chapter Two

Another update yay! Am I right ladies?

Hope you are likening this so far. It's sucks but it gets better. I have this all planned out and a lot of drama happens soon so don't worry.

------------------------------------------------

***Hayley's POV***

I took a seat next to Calum. "I need help with maths." He sighed. "That's my favourite subject." I exclaimed gabbing my book out of my bag. He looked at me in confusion. "What?" I asked laughing slightly.

"Are you some kind of nerd?" He asked. "You can say that. I guess. I just like school, and studying, and homework." I smiled. "You are a nerd. Great now I have to spend everyday after school with a nerd. Just what I needed." He scoffed. "Everyday?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah. You are my new tutor. My sister didn't explain this to you?" He asked looking just as confused as me. "Umm... No. Actually she said I was here to babysit her little brother so I thought you were like ten." I said stretching my arm. "She's so dumb." He said sighing lightly.

"No actually she's really smart. Oh and pretty." I stated. "Well I think she's dumb and you're pretty." He smirked. "No I'm not. I am just your tutor. Now open your book." I said pointing at his book. I took out my glasses and put them on. I hate wearing my glasses.

"You look hot in glasses." Calum mumbled. "Shut up, Calum. Don't get distracted." I said hitting him. "I can't help it when my stupid sister hired a hot tutor." He smirked looking at me. He is defiantly one of those jerky little bad boys.

"Well looking at me isn't going to help you with maths, is it?" I questioned. "It might?" He looking at me. "Stop, Cal....um. Calum." I said blushing. "Were you about to say Cal?" He asked. "No. I said Calum." I said scratching my arm. "No. You were going to say Cal. It's alright you can call me that. I like it when you call me that." He said then a smirk appeared on his face.

Okay awkward. "Open to page eighty six." I'm demanded changing the subject. "Whatever you want me to do." He said opening his book. "I'm going to pretend that your ten and I'm here to babysit you if anyone asked what I did." I said shaking my head.

"I'm going to tell people that my hot new tutor gave me a blowjob." He winked. "You don't have a hot new tutor. And she defiantly will not do that." I said rolling my eyes. "Whatever...." He said picking up a pencil.

"Do you know how to solve number one?" I questioned pointing to his book. "No. Can you help me?" He asked making a puppy dog face with his bottom lip poked out. He looked up at me. "This is going to take forever." I said sighing. "Good that means you have to stay here and I can look at your beautiful face." He grinned cheekily.

I rolled my eyes. "No. That means I have to stay here with this bad boy named Calum all night." I said. "So you want to stay here all night?" He asked nudging me. "No but I'm getting paid so I guess it doesn't matter." I stated laughing. He raised his eyebrows.

.........

I showed him how to work so many math problems. Calum wasn't easy to teach, actually he was the complete opposite. But somehow I managed to teach him some things. He was a disaster.

"So can I have some food or do I have to starve?" I asked as Calum and I walked out of his room. "Ummm...you have to starve." He stated laughing and pushing me. I pushed him back. "I'll just get my own food then." I said running into the kitchen. Calum chased after me.

He caught me as soon as I got in front on the fridge. He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the fridge. He then stood in front of it. "Calum, move." I demanded attempting to push him out of the way. He just stood there giggling.

"Move, Calum, please?" He asked. "No." He said crossing his arms over his chest. "Move!" I demanded, yelling. "Fine." He said gabbing my arm roughly. I jumped back. He gripped my arm tightly. He leaned in. I turned my face so that he wouldn't kiss me. He ended up kissing my shoulder.

"Hey.... You're suppose to kiss me back." He stated. "What do all of your other tutors usually kiss you back?" I asked pulling my arm put of his grasp. "No. You're my first tutor." He said. "Can I please have food?" I asked. "If I can cook for you." He smiled. "Sure." I shrugged. I sat on the counter and looked at Calum.

"What do you want?" He asked opening the fridge. "What can you cook?" I questioned. "Uhhh.... I can make a mean bowl of cereal. Or heat up leftovers in the microwave." He stated. "Cereal please." I smiled at him. "Okay. Cereal for two then." He said getting out the milk.

He then grabbed two bowls and the box of cereal. He poured some cereal into each bowl then poured milk into each bowl. "Can you move so I can get a spoon?" He asked. Before I could answer, he picked me up and moved me off the counter. He set me on the ground with a smirk.

I blushed and sat on the barstool at the island bar. "Here you are." He said handing me my bowl and spoon. He sat next to me, awkwardly close, and we ate our cereal in silence. He kept attempting to be funny but it didn't work.

"Anyway. I need to get home soon. Do I have to wait to get paid?" I asked as I stood up off the barstool. "Uh. I don't know. I could pay you now." He smirked. "Okay. Thanks." I said holding out my hand. He grabbed it and intertwined out fingers.

"I need money." I said looking at him. "I was paying you with a kiss." He grinned. "No. I don't think that will fill up the gas tank in my car." I said laughing. He chuckled. "It will fill the gas tank in my car." He winked. "That's gross." I said then snatched my hand from his.

"Come back soon." He said as I neared the door. "I guess I'll be here tomorrow after school." I shrugged. "Good. See you tomorrow, babe." He smiled. "Whatever. Bye, Cal." I winked and left. I got in my car and drove back home.

"How did it go?" My mum asked as I entered my house. "Alright." I said handing her the keys. "Great. Will this be a daily thing now?" She asked. "Yeah." I smiled.

Okay I admit it I have a tiny crush on Calum. But I'm not going to date him cause he is a bad boy and I'm not a bad girl. I am a nerd and it needs to stay that way. He will just sleep with me and leave. Kinda like most teen boys.

I changed into my pjs and went to my room. I decided to text Mali.

Hayley: I am going to get you back.

Mali: for what? ;)

Hayley: you're brother is not ten. And he doesn't need to be babysat :/

Mali: sorry but he can't be let alone for too long. And he needed a tutor. :P

Hayley: yeah well he is sucky at maths. :P

Mali: he is sucky at everything. Hope he didn't flirt with you too much :/

Hayley: oh he did! But it's okay. I'll get over it. Lol. So does he need me to do this often or???

Mali: actually yes. You will get paid weekly. Thanks, Hayley :)

Hayley: no problem. But I'll get payback ;) night! xx

Mali: no you won't ;) night see you tomorrow ;P xx

I locked my phone and turned off my lamp. I pulled my duvet over my shoulders and closed my eyes.

------------------------------------------------

Vote, comment, share, follow me, and all that stuff if you wanna. It's all up to you. I'm not forcing you to do it, but it would be highly appreciated. Also I follow back! :-) Love you, butternut squashes!

-Kayla :)