Clueless Shiro

Keith pov 

I was sitting near a sleeping Pidge when there was a knock on the door. "Coran and Hunk are back. How's Pidge?" Asked Lance. "Still asleep." I responded. "Oh, here. Hunk made us some food." He handed me a plate of goo. "Thanks." I Said. He nodded and left. I put the plate on the floor and sat and gently grabbed her hand. She opened her eyes and looked me. They were pale blue, barely visible. "Keith?" She Asked. I nodded. "I'm here Kat." I said and kissed her forehead. "I want to visit my father and mother. And thank Ulas for rescuing them. And see Dirof." She told me. "I'll ask if that's something we can do. Where is it?" I Said. "The thaldicon system near the trythaxium clusters." She Said. I nodded and stood up. "I'll be back." I Said. I then headed to the bridge to hear Hunk trying to come up with a plan to save the Balmera. "Do we just, I don't know, go in guns blazing or have some sort of announcement? Like, attention all galra, surrender now?" He asked. "Chill. And yes, blasting." I Said. They all turned to me. "Kat just told me after we save the Balmera, she wants to go to the thaldicon system. She wants to see Dirof and go to a base near the trythazim clusters to thank someone and to see her family, so she sent me to see if we could do that." I Said. "Su- hold on. How'd Katie get in space?" Asked Shiro. "Uh..." I Said. "Keith?" Said a small voice. I turn around to see Pidge, looking down. "Hey! You're awake!" Said Lance. I chuckled. "Silly. Did you follow me?" I Asked. She looked up, smiling as she nodded.  I walked over to her and ruffled her hair. "Hey!" She giggled. I draped my arm over her shoulders and she wrapped an arm around my waist. "Back to bed." I Said plainly. She grumbled. "Aww, why? I'm ok." She Said. "Uh, the pale blue eyes don't scream ok." I told her. She didn't respond. Then she looked at me, shrugging off my arm, and crossed hers. Then her hair grew long and pale, her Altean - Dirofan marks appearing, eyes aquamarine and pointy. "There. Believe me now?" She questioned. "I sent her some dirofan energy." Her father's voice said in my mind. "Fiiiiine. But at one sign of tiredness, you're going to bed. Deal?" I Said and held my hand out. She took it. "Deal." She turned into Pidge. "Let's save that Balmera!" She said, climbing on my back and pointed to space. "Uh. I swear you've gotten heavier." I Said. She stuck her tongue out at me, wich I gladly returned. "Again, how did Katie get in space?" Asked Shiro. "Shiro shiro Shiro. So clueless." Pidge clicked her tounge. I snickered. "You would think there'd be some others that recognized me. I mean, it's obvious that my glasses were matt's with non- prescription lenses. Now, let's ride to the kitchen, Keith. I'm hungry." She held onto my shoulders. I grabbed under her knees and carried her out.