Clearing up some things

I'd like to start this note by saying;

Hi
Welcome 💜💞

But let's get on with the story now, one thing I'd like to make clear is the fact that the reader died more than what was shown on this book, at least 7 times.

It makes sense when you try to analyze her personality, at first she was more of a happy-go-lucky says-whatever's-on-her-mind typa person.

After the whole returning by death thingy (thanks Subaru) and the 'trying to survive by improving in tests' phase she became more quiet and stuck with the best scorers at most.

As she grew up and lived 3-4 years later without dying, she became more of a sarcastic, just-wants-to-laugh-at-anything-possible kind of person in order to cope with her past trauma without attracting even more trauma.

The thing I REALLY want to get in is how have she improved her test scores.

It was NOT easy.

It was NOT convenient.

It took 9 or more attempts that led to a traumatic, painful death every time, but the most important thing to note is that something had helped her.

I don't like spoiling my plots so here a small clue, since I REALLY want to see someone's guesses, now that the overall picture is becoming clearer.

The thing that gave the reader the ability to go back in time when she dies had also heavily altered her intellectual and physical abilities.

It was definitely a slow process but it was definitely there.

I thought of an alternative plot where the reader's abilities are minimized to being only resurrecting, no help on the tests or anything.

But if you're not interested that's where the note ends.

Love ya 💗💕💗💞

If you ARE interested however, then there you go;

Like I had said, the reader will be on her own this time, she will go back for almost 77 times, enough to drive her insane.

If you were paying enough attention, you'd remember that every time reader dies, there's a small period of time where she feels at ease and peaceful before she lives again.

What's messed up is that she'd long more and more for that feeling, so much that she'd constantly kill herself to the point of-

Ah

That's a spoiler

;)

But really that's a little idea I had in which we investigate what would happen if the reader becomes the bad guy.

Probably won't be done yeah.