정직한

"So what you're saying is you don't mind if Dongmin and I would be seeing each other?" Moonbin said as he looked from Dongmin to Minhyuk back and forth. In response, Minhyuk shrugged. "Ya, I don't mind if you're doing the nasty."

Dongmin cringed from behind Moonbin as he heard Minhyuk say something like that so carelessly. It sounded even weirder to hear from someone younger and less experienced in the 'nasty' then him. Well at least, he assumed Minhyuk was less experienced.

"Okay, I'm going to be honest here then, Dongmin and I are together," Moonbin said finally after a big sigh. The oldest now took a step towards Bin and poked him in his ribs. This wasn't their agreement.

"What?" Bin mumbled under his breath and quickly glanced at Dongmin. Finally, it had been said. As the biggest plot twist to their both dense asses was that the youngest now shrugged in response again. "Oh, I know" He answered as if it was nothing.

The two looked at Minhyuk for a minute in disbelief. What does he mean he knows? Minhyuk only stared back with his arms crossed too. "Excuse me?" Dongmin finally said. "You know?"

"Yeah, if you're gonna make out in the arcade at the DDR machine... What do you expect?" 

The fact that this was very true ached in both Moonbin's but also Dongmin his heart. They were kissing in damn public. I guess they both could've known that this would happen at some point. That's what you get for being careless.

But if Minhyuk saw it...

"Are you the only one that knows?" Dongmin asked as his stomach dropped by the idea of all of them knowing. They're going to get made fun of for sure. Minhyuk shook his head no. No, he is not the only one that knows... Open the gates to hell y'all.

"Does everyone know?" Dongmin now asked quickly before his heart literally would sink to his ass. "No, only Sanha and Jinwoo know it too."

A/N if you noticed.. Yes I know.

"Really?" Moonbin now shrieked in a cracky voice.  "I told you they were casual about it!" he said as he gave Dongmin a 'slight' punch on his shoulder. It made Minhyuk think, was that the reason they didn't tell them? Because they were scared the others would go all crazy about it. That is the most stu-.

"Why wouldn't we?" Minhyuk now stated. He looked at Moonbin who now diverted his gaze to the eldest. Guess this question was meant for him. "I don't know.. I just didn't want to get teased about it okay..." Dongmin mumbled with flushed cheeks.

"Oh my GOD l AM NOT TOO LATE AM I??"

The three were distracted by a sudden voice coming from the other side of the door and looked at each other in confusion. What is going on outside of this room that made someone panic so much? Should they come and help? Before a word could be spoken the door swung open with a force.

"ROCKY!"

The person shouted while falling on the ground by his own clumsyness. Why am I not surprised.

"Sanha, what the actual fuck?" Minhyuk said as he walked over to the younger on the ground. "What are you doing here?"

"You weren't answering on app or my calls, I thought you needed CPR." Sanha panted as he was out of breath. The poor boy probably ran all the way from his home to the dance studio because he doesn't have a car.. Or his driving license... Or a bike.

Why would I need CPR?" Minhyuk said as he helped Sanha up and gave him his water bottle to drink out of. This kid needed some liquid. Meanwhile, Dongmin and Moonbin stood next to each other watching whatever it was that played in front of them. This just didn't make any sense.

"I said so in the chat right? I would come if you needed help... Then you didn't resp-"

"Woah hold up" Moonbin spoke before Sanha could even finish his own sentence. Minhyuk and Sanha now snapped out of their scene and looked at Bin who had his arms crossed. "Rocky would need help with what?"

Sanha's cheeks grew red as he realized what he just had done. He didn't know what the situation was and now he may have ruined it, whatever it was. Lets be honest here, he probably ruined it. Minhyuk sighed and stood back up. "This noodle doesn't know what he's talking about."

"You guys planned this?" Dongmin completely ignored the stupid comment Minhyuk made. It was now all clear to him. Minhyuk already told them that he, Sanha and Jinwoo knew. They made a plan. "Planned what?" Minhyuk now said as if he knew nothing.

"That Rocky would be here... You knew we were here." Dongmin continued. He knew that they couldn't be casual about it. They only now have been crazy about it behind their backs. He knew it.

"... Rocky is always here." Sanha sighed and stood up. "Yes, I'm always here," Minhyuk repeated as he now took sides with Sanha. "Ya, it would be weird if you suddenly came walking in here alone.." Dongmin aimed at Sanha continuing to disagree.

"Yo, so what if they planned this, they knew already anyway.." Moonbin mumbled softly and wasn't sure if the three others could hear him. He sighed and sat down on the ground. This could take a while...

"WELL, Rocky told me he was gonna try and dance like.. Uh Like something crazy!! So very exhausting so I uhmm."

"So Sanha told me he would come and save me if I were to actually die!" 

"And he didn't respond in the chat so I ran very very fast and now you guys are here too so uhmn... Hi, Dongmin, Moonbin..." 

Moonbin shortly gave a gentle wave at Sanha as he now said officially said hello to him and Dongmin. Bin didn't believe jack shit of the story Sanha and Minhyuk just told them but it was fun to listen to their mental connection.

"Agh, Minnie, they already knew so, so what if they planned this." Moonbin now said again and waved with his hand to show that is was fine. Dongmin sighed and brushed his finger through his hair. "I guess." He said in a low tone.

"Oh, so you actually told them?" Sanha said in disbelief cracking his voice in the action. Minhyuk slapped his forehead. This kid just straight up snitched his own lie.  The lie they came up brilliantly just now. The worst part is that he hasn't even realized it himself by now. He just stood and wondered why Minhyuk was hitting himself.

"SEE!" Dongmin now shouted and turned around to look at Moonbin behind him on the ground. He was damned right!

"Oh, you haven't told them yet?"

(( HENLO
ITS A VERY LATE UPDATE OR WHAT? SORRY BTW...

Lately I've been focusing more on my other (binwoo) fanfics... So I'm soreh that this one is lacking.

Thanks to to the people that voted, commented and have been reading this story lately!!
Don't think I don't see u 👀👀❤))