three

arianna's pov

i slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the sunlight coming from the unfamiliar window.

i looked around and saw myself in a king sized bed, in the bedroom alone. it was fairly decorated with lots of paintings and the usual furniture you would find in a room.

i looked at my hands and myself in the mirror, and i was dressed in different clothes. i go to the window and look outside, i wasn't in mystic falls.

i could not remember every detail from yesterday, which was strange. all i remember doing is meeting that man, who i still don't know the name of.

"how did you sleep?"

a feminine voice spoke, and i turned around to see a woman with blonde hair. she looked similar to mystery guy.

"um... i guess i slept well, who are you guys?"

i curiously asked her, and she sat on the bed i was once sleeping on. she looked at me for a moment, like she was trying to study me.

"i'm rebekah, and that man you met yesterday was my big brother niklaus. just call him klaus for short."

i nodded my head, finally knowing their names. then a couple footsteps came closer and closer to the room, coming to a stop.

klaus stood in the doorway, dressed in a grey long sleeve shirt, and black jeans. he told rebekah that he wanted to talk with me, so she left and shut the door.

"tell me why."

he simply said, and i furrowed my brows in confusion of what he was saying. he sighed and gently placed his hands on my arms.

"tell me why there were cuts on your both of your hands love."

my facial expression changed, from confused to sad. and klaus' face softened, then he pulled me into a needed hug.

we just hugged for a minute, and i felt safe in his arms. he was different than most men i have encountered.

usually guys who see me in public whistle at me, or grab my ass. when my dad was around, the kept his arm around me and no one did what they did.

i let go of the hug, and sat down on the bed. i looked back up and my eyes met klaus' beautiful dark blue-green ones.

"my father, he raped me and my mother just watched. he also abused me by hitting my face or leaving a cigarette burn, which he stopped doing."

i took a breath and sighed.

"the night before you found me he raped me, to the point where i could barley walk. and would do that every night. just to fulfill his sexual desires."

i explained, my voice starting to crack. i didn't cry my i just shook my head, and klaus bent down on one knee and lifted my head up.

"it's okay love, your safe here. do you want anything?"

klaus asked me, and i nodded. he tilted his head, waiting for my answer.

"i'm feeling hungry."

i said, and he nodded taking my hand. we both stood up and we walked out of the room.

"where are you taking me?"

i asked, and he turned to face me.

"i'm taking you to a little diner that is out of town."

he replied, continuing to walk to a black car. he got in the driver's seat, while i sat in the passenger's.

-

hope you guys liked this chapter

if you don't already, follow my main account DOLANSINS_