four

klaus mikaelson

i laid arianna down on my bed because she fell asleep on the couch downstairs.

she got into a comfortable position and pulled the blanket over her body.

i could see right through arianna, she's broken on the inside.

she told me what her father would do to her, and the anger inside me came out.

her own father raped her, an innocent girl, and she's 20.

20 years old and afraid to even step out of her own home.

she caressed her forehead, as she was deep asleep.

after a couple minutes of admiring her, the anger came back. but i can't help that i'm short-tempered.

i stood up from where i was sitting, and walked downstairs.

"where are you going?" elijah asked, his hands firm on the railing.

"somewhere elijah, and i'll be back soon." i replied, speed walking to mystic falls.

i walked up to the front of arianna's home, and it looked very old.

with the help of a compelled police officer, i found it.

i looked into his eyes and put my hands on his shoulder, "you didn't remember any of this, now go back."

with that he walked to his car and drove away. i looked back at the home and open the door quietly.

the house was dimly lit, a small candle was the only thing that made it visible in here.

the door loudly creaked, surprisingly not waking up the drunk, sleeping people on the bed.

i quietly shut the door, walking towards the parents of arianna. i immediately grab the man by the neck, waking him up.

he looked at me with pure fear in his eyes, which did not bother me. i was used to people being scared of me, so nothing new.

i snapped his neck, and his wife looked at me as if she wasn't surprised.

"klaus mikaelson, the original hybrid, is going to kill me." she spoke.

i raised my eyebrows, "the shitty mother of arianna, knows how i am." i said.

"yea, every supernatural knows who you are." she spoke, standing up.

"hmm... i'm still going to kill you." i said, ripping her heart out.

her lifeless body fell onto the floor, and the house grew quiet once again. i stepped over her dead body, and walked outside.

-

author's note:
sorry that this short chapter took awhile, i've been busy with school and stuff. i have also been on my main acc, cherrybombdols