one

arianna woke up that morning with that sharp pain in her stomach. then it slowly went away.

she got up and sat down in front of her vanity. she walked into the bathroom and took off her clothes.

she turned the shower on and stepped inside. the warm water dropped on her skin, falling into the bathtub.

she washed herself up and turned the shower off. she wrapped a towel around her body and walked into her room.

she looked through her closet and found an outfit to wear today. and today was the day arianna was going to run away.

she was in the middle of picking out her outfit when the door bursts open. arianna turned around and saw her mother.

"you are buying groceries arianna clark, and i better see a receipt."

with that her mother left a 100 dollar bill on arianna's desk and left the room.

she could hear her mom's heels clicking down the hall, then the sound slowly fading.

arianna finally got dressed, grabbed her handbag, and put the 100 dollar bill inside the bag.

the reason her mom trusts her with the money is because her father would do bad things if she didn't listen. but her father wasn't there, so this would be a great chance.

arianna grabbed a backpack under her bad and stuffed some clothes inside. she got all the necessities and threw her bag out the window.

she walked out of her room, and the smell of smoke filled her nostrils. she quickly walked down the stairs and walked out the door.

she walked around the back of the house and grabbed the bag. then arianna walked away from her house.

she was speed walking away to the one part of town where her parents wouldn't go to, the woods.

her parents always wanted to keep a good profile to the public. so they were always in the public eye.

she made it to the part of mystic falls where it was just all trees and leaves. she walked around as the leaves crunched below her, causing lots of sound.

"what is a beautiful girl like you doing here?"

-

this was a kind of short chapter, please vote and share ❤

and follow me for updates