Getting to know you❤

The week went by with a blink of the eye and I didn't really talk to Payton or Justin. It felt like everything was busy falling apart. I received a text from an unknown number "Meet me at the park at 5 Pm xoxo". I already knew who it was and for some weird reason my heart skipped a beat. The day was really busy and right after hockey practice I ran home and got ready for this mysterious park meet-up.I put on one of my new sporty blue dresses and nike shoes, it was too close to 5 Pm that I didn't even consider adding makeup. I quickly went to the park and as soon as I got closer I saw Justin making out with another girl,  I really tried to avoid him but he saw me as I turned around. "HEY ELLE" he shouted from a distance "So I see you just couldn't stay away from all of this" as he flexed his arms. I didn't have any response, why does he care about me when he's making out with every girl he sees. "Actually she came to see me" I heard a deep voice coming from behind me."I love the outfit, and I love the natural beauty" Payton stood there arms crossed with a boyish look on his face. He gave Justin a death stare and we walked away. The night went pretty amazing, we got to know each other better amd I saw a different side of him I didn't see before. When it was over he walked me home and we said our goodbyes, I still wasn't sure if it was a date or just a friendly meet-up.Did I catch feelings for Payton?  Is there something more between us?  Or am I just imaging the impossible...