Cold Winters

Being on the road for so long is starting to take it's toll. Rick and Negan are ACTUALLY getting along. Daryl just kind of seems the same since he enjoys being on the road anyways. "Y/N we've been on the road forever doll. What if it starts to snow again? We need warmer clothes." Negan says while him and Rick match up to my speed. Rick nods and gives me a pleading look. "Okay. Okay. No need for the guilt trip." I say while taking out the map. After searching it over I found a mall that's east of here. CovenWinter Mall. "Guess we can head here and see if there's anything left?" Everyone agrees and we set off east.

The mall wasn't in the best shape. But it might have food, clothing, And maybe another flashlight. We cautiously walked in and decided to go in groups. Daryl and Negan check the second floor and Me and Rick check the 3rd seeing as the first floor was practically totaled. "So I know this is weird but I really hope they have M&M's." I say looking around at were we should start. "Oh my god I haven't had those in a while." Rick laughed. We heading into a clothing store which actually had some clothes left. Me and Rick exchanged smiles and ran in. I stopped at a short maroon and white sundress. "You know. I've never seen you in a dress." Rick said with a soft smile. My mind went back to how Diana made me wear that wedding dress, I brushed it off quickly. "Well I've never really been girly..But maybe I could try it on?" I say as a red tint creeps across my face. "I wouldn't mind that." Rick says picking up a few pairs of pants. I pick up the dress and walk around some looking at the leather jackets. I picked up a red leather jacket with a skull on the back that had dead flowers growing out of its mouth. I also found some more skinny jeans and lowcut T-Shirts. I found the dressing room and picked up the dress. 'Just gotta put it on.' I thought to myself while stripping down to my underwear. I slid into the dress and zipped it up. Staring into the mirror I felt like a regular girl again. Not one who fights zombies and kills people. I walked back out to where Rick was except now Daryl and Negan had returned. My cheeks went warm and I went to a mirror before they could see me and let my hair down. Should probably find some scissors and cut this shit. My hair has grown so long it's dangerous. I turned to see the others looking at me. "Woah.." They all said. "Staring isn't nice." I said while chuckling a little before walking up to them. "You look amazing." Rick said casually while Daryl and Negan stood in awe. I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes. "Guess i'll be takin this dress with me." I said as I headed back to the dressing room. I changed into a White T-shirt with red jeans finally throwing the red leather jacket on. I laced up my boots and headed back out in my new attire. "You look good in every thing you wear." Negan said while walking up and looking me up and down. Daryl was in some sort of trance he hadn't even acknowledged Negan. I blushed and brushed my hair behind my ear. "Holy shit! Look!" I say while putting the clothes in my bag and running out of the store. They followed and we stopped in front of 3 motorcycles. "These must've been on display!" I say while focusing all my attention on the bikes. "Didn't realize you were so into bikes?" Daryl said grinning and walking over beside me. "There's gas in them! Come on! We gotta take them!" I say beaming up at Daryl. He laughs and nods. Rick watches as Negan glares at Daryl. "Okay we take the bikes and head where?" Rick says jumping in. "Dunno maybe go till we reach somwhere defendable?" Daryl says turning his attention to Rick. I get on to a bike and motioned for Daryl to get on. "Um should I drive?" Daryl says hesitantly getting on the back of the bike. "Nope i've got this." I wink and put my helmet on. Rick and Negan get on the other bikes. "Keep up. Oh And Daryl hold on tight." I say and he shoots me a shocked look while wrapping his arms around me. Before anyone could speak I sped off. I Crashed through the glass doors and headed down the street like lightening. I could feel Daryl's grip loosening and his arms sneaking up my shirt. I giggled and did a wheelie. I came to a stop as we got to a large town like neighborhood. "Who are you!" A guy shouts from a watch tower. "Who's asking?" I say while taking off my helmet. The guy smiled slightly. "Didn't realize you were a girl the way you rode up here." The man says chuckling. "Yup. I'm pretty scary." I laugh while I introduce Daryl them to the man. "My names Jesse. My people could take you in but we don't want any trouble." He says while lowering his gun. "We're not the trouble type." Rick shouted. The man gave us a warm smile before opening the tall gates.