Chapter Twelve

She couldn't believe what she had done. She had been with two men in one night, both at the same time. The water that poured from the shower wasn't enough to make her feel clean again. Even when the dried cum between her thighs and her stomach had been washed away by water, still the feeling was there. It was more than being physically dirty. She felt dirty to the core and no amount of soap and water could make it go away.

She could still feel the soreness between her legs, especially when she peed moments ago. A clear sign that that part of her had not been left untouched any longer. Gusto niyang iumpog ang ulo niya sa salamin ng shower. Paanong nangyari iyon? Bakit hinayaan? Bakit pati si Yvo?

"Yuka!" Narinig niya ang boses ni Tate mula sa labas ng banyo. "Yuka, mag-usap tayo. Open the door."

She sniffed. "Hayaan mo muna ako, Tate."

"Yuka..." He said, his voice now low and almost begging.

"Please, Tate!" Hindi niya naiwasan ang pagtaas ng boses niya.

"Okay, but I'll be here. I'll wait til you're ready to come out." Sabi nito sa kanya.

At pagkatapos nun ay ang lagaslas ng tubig na lang mula sa shower ang narinig niya. She had tried to gain back her memories of what had happened last night. Ang huling malinaw na memorya lang niya ay ang kasayaw siya ni Tate. After that, they were just broken, blurry fragments of memories. She had high tolerance for alcohol. Marami siyang nainom kagabi but she was sure it wasn't enough to get her past the tipsy line. Kilala niya ang sarili niya, she used to be able to party until the break of dawn.

There were hands touching her and her intimate parts. Kisses, a lot of it. She remembered the feeling of a man inside her. There was indescribable pleasure and there was burning pain. She remembered a hand guiding hers, wrapping her fingers around his cock and moving it up and down. She couldn't remembered clearly if it was happening while she was being fucked. There were moan and groans and the man on top of her stiffened. He rolled off her. There was a blank gap after and she was turned over to her stomach. A body positioning himself behind her and she was being fucked again. She had appreciated the pleasure now that the pain had already subsided. She was moaning. She was screaming in drunken pleasure. Only the feelings and emotions she had felt at that time were clear and vivid to her but the memories not so.

Nagtungo si Yvo sa bar at tinimplahan ang sarili ng kape. His head was throbbing. He was not much of a drinker. His tolerance for alcohol was abysmally low but two bottles of beer was not enough to get him drunk. He was careful not to even get tipsy dahil ang nasa isip niya ay ihahatid pa niya si Yuka pauwi. Nahilamos niya ang sariling mga palad sa mukha. Shame took over him as he buried his face into his palms. At napasigaw siya sa sobrang pagsisisi. He shouldn't have had drunk too much.

"Yvo." He heard Tate's voice, the whole club was empty so his voice echoed throughout the whole room. Inangat niya ang mukha mula sa palad ang pumihit ang ulo sa gawi ni Tate na ngayon ay naglalakad papalapit sa kanya. He sat on the stool next to his.

"Hey." Yvo tried to hide his shame and acted normal.

Bakas sa mukha ni Tate ang panlulumo. His face was dark and deeply lined. Tango lang ang tanging na sagot ng binata sa kanya.

"Do you want some coffee?" Tanong niya.

"What the fuck happened?" Tate finally blurted out, running his fingers through his hair, wanting to pull them out in frustration.

"Man, I wish I knew..." Naiiling na sabi ni Yvo.

"How the fuck did this even happen? I've only had, what? A shot of whiskey!"