His best friend?

Me and Sam were on the sofa watching tv when the door bell rang. Sam stood up and walked over to the door and opened it "Hey man!" I heard Colby say.
"Hey!" Sam said, Colby came in and talked to Sam in the kitchen. After a while of them talking about weird and random stuff, sam told me that they were going to film a video.
"Ok, I'll be in our room." I said and smiled
"Thanks babe" he said and kissed me.
I looked over at Colby and he looked... jealous?
I ignored it and went to our room and edited a few videos.
I heard someone knock on the door, "yeah!" I said loud enough for the other person to hear. Sam opened the door and smiled at me.
"I have to go out and get some stuff for the video, do you want anything?" He asked
"Nah I'm good" I smiled
"Ok, well Colby is gonna stay here while I go out, is that alright?"
"Yeah of course" I replied.
"Ok bye babe"
"Bye!" I said as he walked out of our room. I heard him talk to Colby for a minute then leave, I stood up and walked out into the kitchen. "Hey Colby" I said happily "hey" he replied, he sounded annoyed.
"Are you ok?" I said while getting a glass of water.
"Yeah I'm fine.. just- ummm nothing never mind" he said. I walked over and sat down next to him.
"You can tell me. I won't judge" I said putting my hand on his shoulder, he turned to face me and stared at me for a minute.
He looked down and cleared his throat.
"It's nothing" he said again.
"Colby, something is obviously bothering you, just tell me what's up." I said calmly
He stood up quickly and looked down at me
"ITS YOU!" He yelled "I like you more than you could ever know, but I can't do anything about it because your with Sam, he's my best friend and I HATE myself for liking you because I could never hurt him" he said his voice braking towards the end.
I stood up and hugged him, he hugged back
"I'm so sorry." He said
"You have nothing to be sorry about, you didn't do anything," I said with a sympathetic smile.
I pulled away from the hug and was about to sit back down but he pulled me back towards him.

He slowly leaned in, and so did I. Damn he was a good kisser.
His hands rested on my hips and mine around his neck. The kiss started to get heated as he started tugging on my shirt, I took it off before helping him get out of his shirt.
I pulled him towards the bedroom while still kissing him. He closed the door after us and pushed me up against it, Colby started massaging my boobs through my bra, I let out a small moan as he did. I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and underwear, leaving him naked, I looked down at his boner and bit my lip. He unclassped  my bra, I let it fall down my arms and onto the floor.
I slipped out of my skirt and panties before pushing Colby backwards and on to the bed, I climbed on top of him and started a slow grind on him he flipped us over and  looked at me "are you sure?"
"Yeah" I said and tightened my grip on his shoulders
He kissed me again and slowly pushed into me, the pain slowly turned into pleasure as he thrusted faster and faster instead of me.
I dug my nails in to his back as he started to kiss down my neck. "Don't leave any hickeys" I said  in between moans "I won't" he replied.
I felt him hit my g spot, I let out a  very loud moan as he did "fuck colbyyyy" I whispered in his ear.
I felt him twitch inside me, after a couple more thrusts he came inside me. The feeling of him filling me up, sent me over as well, he pulled out and  laid down next to me "you don't know how long I've waited to do that" he said out of breath, I just giggled.
I heard my phone ding, I stood up and bent down to get my phone which was on the floor with the rest of our clothes, as I bent down Colby wolf-whistled. "Shut up" I said laughing. I looked at my phone and realised it was a text from Sam saying he was on his way up.
"SHIT! Sams coming!" I said putting my clothes back on I heard the door open. I looked over at Colby a noticed he was still in his underwear I grabbed his clothes and chucked them in the ensuite bathroom before pushing him in there and shutting the door. I grabbed my laptop and went on YouTube and clicked on a random video just as Sam opened the door. "Hey babe, you ok?"
"Yeah, you?" I answered
"Uhhh yeah,  do you know where Colby is?"
"He's in the bathroom"
"Oh ok, so what have you been up to while I was gone?" He asked sitting down next to me, well I finished editing so I've just been watching YouTube and talking to Colby" I said and smiled.
Colby walked out the bathroom and saw Sam sitting next to me "oh hey man" he said acting surprised.
"Hey, you ready to film?" Sam asked him
"Did you get the stuff for the video?"
"Yeah, why else would I of gone out?" He said and chuckled a bit
"Oh yeah, sorry" Colby replied and laughed a bit too.
They walked out and started to film.
I went into the bathroom and had a hot shower, I got out and wrapped my self up in a towel, and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge, Sam and Colby walked out of the filming room and Sam went into our room and Colby walked over to me.
"Hey" He said quietly
"Hi" I said with a wide smile
"You wanna come over tomorrow?" He said with a smirk. "yeah sure" I replied knowing what he meant. He looked behind him to make sure sam wasn't there, and quickly kissed me, I kissed back and then pushed him off me, not wanting to get caught.
"see you tomorrow" he said "see ya" I said back.
Sam walked out of our room and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, I kissed back, I felt really guilty to be doing this.
Colby cleared his throat causing me  and Sam to pull away. "I'm gonna head out, sooo I'll see you later?" He said.
"Yeah, bye" Sam said cheerfully
I smiled and nodded at Colby before he walked out.
"It's getting late, I think I'm gonna go to bed" I said looking at Sam. "Ok, I'll be in soon" he said and gave me a light  pecking the lips.
I went into our room and fell asleep with only one thought. Colby. 

Word count: 1208!!!
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed!!!
Have a nice dayyy❤️
Byeeeeeeeee!!