Maths is my new favorite subject/pt 2

I climbed out of Colbys car and unlocked my front door, "hey mum!" I yelled I heard no response. Colby stood there confused "uhhh she might be out or something?" He said "oh yeah, she's helping out with a trip at my little brothers school. They won't be home till around 6" I said, "you want a drink or anything?" I asked looking at him.
"Could I have some water please?"   "Yeah sure" I replied I walked out into the kitchen and got some crisps out of the cupboard and got him a glass of water. I walked out into the hall, where he was waiting, I tripped and fell, luckily the glass didn't smash, but I noticed there wasn't much water on the floor but the glass was completely empty. I looked up and saw a drenched Colby, standing there as if he was frozen. "Omg I'm sooooo sorry" I said threw laughs, I stood up. "Well, I was hoping to drink the water but this works too I guess" he said laughing. "I think I have something you can change into up stairs" I said running up the stairs, him following me. I looked through my wardrobe and found a black oversized jumper that should fit him. "Here" I said with a smile, handing him the jumper.
"Thanks" He said he took off his shirt revealing his toned body, "umm what should I do with this?"
"Hello? You ok?" He asked lightly tapping my head "Yeah! I'm fine" I said snapping out of my thoughts and looking back up at his eyes. "I'll go put it in the dryer" I said taking his shirt, I ran down stairs and put it in the dryer and turned it on, I went back up stairs and saw him stuck in the jumper, "uhhh it doesn't fit" he said laughing, I laughed and helped him out of it. "I don't have anything else you can't wear"
"it's fine don't worry, I'll just wait until my shirt is dry"
"ok" I replied. I looked at him and leaned in to kiss him, he kissed back, it started to get heated as he pulled of my shirt I pulled him on to my bed, him on top of me. I took of my shorts while he kissed down my neck, sucking on it slightly, probably leaving a few hickeys. I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his genes and his underwear with them, a light flush of red washed over his cheeks as I did, I smiled and kissed him, I took of my bra and underwear, leaving us both naked, I leaned over to my bed side table and opened the draw, I grabbed a condom and gave it to Colby, he opened and put it on. He slowly slid in, and started to thrust, he was very gentle. He massaged my boobs while I clawed at his back. "Fuck, your tight" he whispered into my ear, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine, his dick hit my g-spot, I let out a loud moan and bit my lip, I soon released over Colby. I quickly flipped us over and took of the condom, I licked from his base to his tip and circled it with my tongue, I then deep throated him a couple times. I looked up to see his head tilted back and his eyes shut tight. I deep throated him again sending him over the edge, I swallowed it all, and laid down next to him, both of us out of breath.

We laid there and cuddled for about and hour, until I heard my mums car pull into the drive way, we both got dressed, "wait where's my shirt?" Colby asked. "Shit" I said I ran down stairs and grabbed his shirt out of the dryer and was about to go up stairs but my mum had already got inside. "Hey mum" I said hugging her, "hey, I've got work soon, could you look after your little brother?"
"Yeah sure, let me just quickly tell Colby" I said and ran up stairs "O..ok?" My mum said hesitantly.
I walked into my room and gave him his shirt "thanks" he said smiling. I nodded "I have to look after my little brother, while my mums at work"
"Ok, uhh do you want me to go?" He asked.
"No, he be asleep soon" I said with a smirk on my face. "I'm going to work now!" My mum yelled up the stairs. Me and Colby went down, I said bye to her . She turned to Ty "remember shower and be in bed by 8:30 ok?"She said  "I know" he said before running back to the TV, "watch him please, there's pizza in the freezer or some money on the counter if you want to order out. Have fun studying. And no parties". She said with a smile, I giggled and nodded "bye" I said as she closed the door, I looked at the clock on the wall 7:30pm.
I walked over to my little brother and ruffled his hair "You hungry?" I asked him.
"Yeah, can we get toco bell?"   "Yeah sure, you want your usual?" He nodded and looked back to the screen. I went on my phone and ordered the food for all three of us.

Me and Colby went up stairs and actually done some studying until the food got here. We ate in the living room with my brother, watching Spongebob. When we finished it was 8:15pm "Ty you should go shower and get ready for bed, I'll clean up."  "Ok" he said before jumping up and going upstairs. Me and Colby cleaned up. "Hey, you wanna stay over tonight?"
"Ok" He said smirking. "Let me just let my mum know so she doesn't worry" I nodded and went to check on my brother, he was in bed when I went in his room, I turned off the light and shut the door.
Colby came upstairs and we went back in my room.
we collected all of the studying books and pens and put the in a pile on my desk. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, he kissed back and put his hands on my ass, he listed me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he carried my over to my bed and kneeled down on my bed and pulled me down and kissing me again. He pulled away and looked at me "what?" I asked, " you're adorable" he said, a cute smile on his face I giggled, he started tickling me "ahhh stop" I said laughing. I smiled and yawned. "You tired?" He asked. "Yeah" I said, "let's get some sleep." He stripped down to our underwear and climbed into my bed,falling asleep in each other's arms.

Word count: 1170
Hey guys I hope this is ok.
Have a good day or nighttt❤️✨