Hoddie

This was requested by @braungard+Dolansbich

Me and Colby were at our apartment and Colby Was cooking while I was watching tv, I got cold so I went and changed into Colby's hoodie.
Just Colby's Hoodie. I was still cold but I looked cute so I didn't really care. I had nothing to do today so I took some selfies and posted them on insta and literally just walked around the apartment on my phone. I put some music on really loud and stared to dance around the apartment in Colby's giant hoodie. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Colby staring at me "I know I'm amazing but you might wanna check on the food before it burns" I said in a playful tone.
Colby chuckled and turned off the oven, he walked over to me and put his hands on my hips, "can't I just have you for dinner instead?" He said in a raspy voice. His eyes were so dilated you could barely see his iris', I leaned in and kissed him lightly, he pulled me closer to his body. So close I could feel his boner rubbing against me, I trailed my hand down his body and started palming him, he moaned into the kiss as I did. He put his hands on my ass and squeezed it, making me gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. He lightly pushed me on to the couch and climbed on top of me and continued with the kiss.
"You look good in that hoodie but you'd look even better with out it" he whispered in my ear as he stared taking it off me. He threw it on the floor and started to kiss down my neck. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down along with his underwear, I pulled his shirt over his head and let out a moan when he started to massage my boobs. He kissed down my body and along my inner thighs, teasing me.
"Please-" I said weakly, he kissed over my entrance and licked along my clit, I let out a loud moan.
He chuckled against me, Making me moan again.
He came back up to my face and kissed me. He looked into my eyes as he slowly pushed inside of me, he started going faster and harder, pleasure soon took over my body, my back arched and vision blurred as we approached our high.
I felt him twitch inside of me and then release a few thrusts later.
The feeling of him cumming inside me, sent me over too. He pulled out of me and laid next to me, "I think the food is ruined," Colby said out of breath.
I laughed a little bit before saying "you wanna order out?" "Yeah sure" he said with a smile, he picked up his phone and started ordering the food.
I got up and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. It was just me and Colby so I left the door open. I got in and let the refreshing hot water run down my back. I let the water continue to beat down on my head, relaxing me even more.
"Hey babe, the foods on its way" Colby said walking into the bathroom.
"Ok" I said.
"You wanna join?" I asked him with a laugh
"Nah I'm just gonna keep staring at you," he replied jokingly.
I laughed again and pulled him in with me. I leaned against the wall and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck, his arms around my waist. We just made out in the shower, when we heard the door bell ring, I pulled away and looked up at him, "you might want to get that" I said with a giggle when I saw his face
"But-" I cut him off "nope, go on" I said pointing at the door "fine, you doofus" he said with a smile.
He kissed my forehead and wrapped a towel around his waist before walking out to answer the door.

I leaned against the wall, and stared up at the ceiling, I thought about every moment I've had with Colby, ever since we met, I knew I loved him.
I don't know how I got so lucky.
"You ok?" Colby said leaning against the door way with the post mates in his hand.
"Yeah, just thinking"
"About what?" he asked walking over and hugging me.
"About how lucky I got, how lucky I am to have you in my life." I said looking up at him.
He smiled at me "I love you so much babe" he said before kissing my forehead again and pulling me back into the hug.

Word count:780
Heyyy,
Sorry it's a bit short, but I hope you enjoyed!
Requests are still open if any of you want one (or if you want me to write another one for you) just let me know!
Have a good day!!
Byeeee💕