Shower

This was requested by
@JordynMcDonald546

After everyone moved out of the trap house me and Colby move into an apartment together in LA, we made sure to stay close to the others so we could still meet up and record together. But it was definitely quiter and we definitely got more privacy than before. I was sitting on our bed in mine and Colby's shared room listening to music and just thinking. Colby hasn't posted any apartment tours or anything so I decided I would help him film one, I was about to get up and grab the camera when I heard a moan. I turned off my music and I froze for a minute. I heard another, I got up and walked out of our room, I heard water running, Colby's probably in the shower. "Jordynnnnn" I heard him moan, I smirked and quietly walked in to the bathroom and started to strip until I was completely naked, I looked at him as he had his eyes shut tight. I stepped in and put my hands on his dick. He screamed making me giggle, he relaxed when he realised it was me but he was bright red and looked really embarrassed. I leaned in and kissed him while giving him a slow teasing handjob, he moaned against my lips as I went even slower.
Colby grabbed my hands and pinned them on both on the wall on either sides of my head and kissed down my neck leaving a few hickeys. I let out a quiet moan when he found my sweet spot.
I started pumping him slightly faster, causing him to moan against my neck. Colby bent down and got on his knees, he put his soft lips against my clit and started to kiss and suck, he continued as he stuck a finger inside me and started going in and out slowly. He got faster as he added a second and third, I felt a knot building up in my stomach. "Colby I'm gonna-"
I didn't even get to finish my sentence before he pulled his fingers out of me making me pout. He stood up and pinned me against the wall again, his hard boner rubbing against me as his lustful, icy blue eyes stared into mine, I felt his hands massaging my ass. I got what he meant and jumped up and wrapped my arms and legs around him he slowly trusted into me, and started to get faster until our skin was clapping and echoing in the room. Our moans drowned out the sound of the water, we were so loud we are definitely going to get noise complaints.
"I'm c-close, Jordyn " Colby said stuttering in between his words.
"Me too babe" I said
He thrusted a few more times before we both came, He pulled out and put me down.
He turned off the shower and wrapped me up in a towel, he then picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room. He put me down on the bed and climbed in next to me before engulfing me in a bear hug.
"I love you babe" he said gently kissing me "I love you too" I said giggling.
"Babe, you need to post an apartment tour video on your channel" I said in a playful tone
"Do I have to?" He replied acting like a five year old
"Yep, I'll help you film if you want"
"Finnneeee, I'll do it, but you have to buy me tender greens later!" He grinned.
"That's fine by me" I said standing up, only to be pulled back down on to the bed again
"Can we just stay here for a while?" He said burying his face in my neck.
"Yeah, of corse" I said laughing a little bit.
"You're very lazy you know" I said to him.
"Mmmhhhmmm" Colby replied, I laughed again
"Are you asleep?"
"Mmmmhhhmmm" he hummed
"Ok well I'm gonna go have a threesome with Sam and kat" I said, obviously joking, but trying to catch him out.
"IM AWAKE" he yelled sitting up.
I laughed even harder, "hey that's not fair! You need to be punished for that" Colby said seductively , climbing over me. I flipped us over so I was on top "you need to be punished for not filming" I said as I started slowly grinding on him.
He let out a breathy moan "I'll film later" he said tightening his grip on my hips.
"You promise?" I said slowing down even more, teasing him.
"Yes" He stuttered.
I stopped grinding and started kissing down his body and along his v-line.
I kissed his tip causing him to moan again, I deep throated him and then continued to bob my head back and forth.
"Jordyn I'm gonna-" I took him out of my mouth and lined my self up with him. I started bouncing up and down on him.
Colby flipped us over and thrusted into me hard, hitting my g-spot. He kept hitting it over and over again. "Colbyyy" I moaned dragging out the y.
"Me too babe" he said back.
My back arched and vision blurred as we came.

Colby pulled out and collapsed beside me. "I'm gonna not film more often," he said
"Shut up" I said as I giggled
I clung on to his side and laid my head on his chest.
And fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Word count: 980 words!!
Heyyy so, hope you guys enjoyed!
sorry I haven't posted any stories recently I've just been really busy but I'm going to try to post more now, I'm going to try to do it weekly but I'm not making any promises. But yeah I really hope you liked this, is you want me to write one about you just message me or something. :)
Anyway byeeeeeeeeeee!!!