Chapter I : Fundamental week

Sunday, August 19 : Ninnnggggg! As our ears pop in the airplane for about 2 hours, looking into the night sky, writing my percious atmosphere and seeing my fellow orphan friends snoring so loudly on the ride. There was Rafaeldo Cornifecius , My best friend and a brother to me, he himself said that he is black and always love the color black, he has also put on some weight. Zara Pinkney , a girl with shiny black hair that admires me a lot, when people think she is cipher, she always wear her messed up light blue hoodie and always start some confabulation . Laramie Rashington , a grown british blond boy and still sleeps like normals brits does. And Jumbo Quartz, a childish fat Ginger haired teen, Which he borders between Comedy and theories at the same time.

Arriving at An airport called Portsmouth airport, i woke them up and like almost every time i woke them up, they would always retaliate "Craig !?, Give us some space !!!" To me, least that is some sort of habit back in New Jersey.

Knowing that Laramie and Jumbo was going to Academy Of Science and Design (ASD) by scholarship, the rest of us gave our adeux feedbacks and last but not least, a word called "Adios". Then, waiting for nearabout 10 minutes, our driver came with a History teacher, which we consider as an unexpected outcome. The teacher was so so, he talks to much specifically when it comes to introduce the background of New Hampshire. Then a monotonous tone came to my mind while he was blabbering , reminding the time i last saw both my Parents bones crippled after a car crash and died without saying any last words with my eyes shredded with tears. The annoyingly history teacher pat me which gave me a shock to forget the past times and never to think of rewinding it.

We arrived at a dormitory and stayed there, lucky Rafaeldo was my roommate . It was prevalent, seeing what it seems to be my classmates, holding nerf pistols in their pockets, both kids from our country and foreigners. The world has drastically changed now and then, with kids having nerf guns stuck in their pocket, from the so called economic change and the freedom to gain power by any means any children and teens.

Monday, August 20 : First day of highschool, both melancholic and ordinary at the same time bisected. Me and my orphan friends did not want to make attention as we walk our steps at Newman Exeter Academy, so we stay ordinary. Inside the class was outside expectations, some of our classmates whispering "be careful from Clayne and Qwen, they are bad news", "wow, can't believe there are like 20 people here", "man that girl looks so fine and hot" or more interestingly "Darby will pay for his crimes soon enough". Minutes past, that annoying history teacher unexpectedly came to teach my class and be out responsible class teacher . Mr Moore Johnson, His introduction was not solid but a little liquid at the same time, allying to showing presentations with good comedy but not good point. He also told the class to make more memories together as we run our lives

Postliminary his Introduction was, we do like every first day of highschool should do. "My name is Craig Goliath, I am from New Jersey, the best thing i have done or probably still doing continuously is writing my own Diary and i love literature and some action" i introduced to the whole class since i am in the front seat. Zara did not do good, she admitted that she is not pro at anything, if i were in her eminence, i would be so flustered then. Rafaeldo did well and admits he doesn't really like technology because of his glasses and his fatty body. Then we meet the rest of our classmates , likewise more interesting beings :

- Pastuzo Langton, A handsome chocolate haired boy from Maine who mentioned that he has a great sense of leadership and introduces himself so bossy i conceived that he owns the class.

- Wilkes Hilton, A Blonde boy from Mississippi, a patriot and a lover of his home land, to emphasize, he joins the forest scouts and won a lot of badges, he is a close friend of Pastuzo.

- Sarah Evergreen, She seems to be a blonde short haired tomboy and to prove that, she has a black karate belt and i am sure she is not the type of woman people should thump with, he was sitting and holding hands with the confident leader kid.