My Immortal-ish Chapter Two

AN: Fangs to Savannah for helping me with the chapter! By the way, preps stop flaming my story, ok?!

*************************

The next day I wake up in my bedroom to find that it is snowing again. I open the door of my coffin and groan. I am not a morning person. My coffin is gorgeous: ebony wood, lined with hot pink velvet and black lace.

Groaning once more, I get out and take off my over-sized My Chemical Romance shirt. In its place, I don a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots, and black fishnets. I put on four pairs of earrings, and put my hair up in a messy bun.

At that point, my friend, Willow wakes up and grins at me. She flips her waist-length black and pink-streaked hair and winks at me with her forest-green eyes. She puts on a Marilyn Manson t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets, and high-heeled boots. We chat while applying our makeup.

"OMFG, I saw you talking to Draco Malfoy yesterday!" she exclaims as we finish up.

"Yeah? So?" I reply, blushing.

"Do you like Draco?" she asks, getting up to make our way out of the Slytherin common room and into the Great Hall.

"No! Definitely not!" I insist, completely aware that I'm lying.

"Yeah, right!" she laughs. Just then, Draco walks up to us. Willow winks at me, nodding her head at Draco, before walking away to grab us a seat at the Slytherin table. I smile at her retreating back, turning my attention to the boy in front of me.

"Hi," he greets, grinning softly.

"Hi," I echo, twirling a piece of hair around my finger.

"Guess what," he gushes.

"Hm, what?" I ask, smiling at him.

"Well, Good Charlotte is having a concert in Hogsmeade," he says, obviously not done, but I can't help what I do next.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" I squeal. I love Good Charlotte. They're my favorite band, besides My Chemical Romance.

"Well," he murmurs, looking at his feet, "do you want to go with me?" I gasp in shock and delight, nodding back at him, a small, shy smile on my face.