Chapter 1: The big move

"Moving again, yay" I said sarcastically " were to this time?!?" Mum sighed "will you quit it, it is for your fathers work! beside your best friend Alex is coming". I thought to myself, that's the only thing that is good about this trip, Alex will be there! By the way I am Ashely a 13 year old, most people would say a 'normal 13 year old girl' but I am far from normal!

I sat in the cold cramped car with my annoying little brother poking me constantly. I was just about to blow a fuse when the car stopped at a house, with a big red and white sign that said SOLD. I immediately stopped this was our house new! I traveled 4 hours for this HOUSE! It wasn't even that good, the paint job what horrible and don't get me started about the style! I haled my bags in the house, I opened the door and dust came flying out! I yelled to my with my loudest voice "are you shore this is our house, Mum or are you trying to kill us ?!?" She just ignored me. I looked at my room, it looked ok, but I decided to put some posters up it looked a lot better.

The days past, dad put a knew bookshelf in for me, harry my dog sniffed the house as usual. A week past it's my birthday, I turn 14 yay. Alex came to my house for my birthday, she got me a pretty detailed necklace for me, she had one too. That night something strange happened I grew a bushy tail and bush ears, suddenly I am a wolf. A strong wolf with white coat that shines in the moon light. I walked around my room, I howled for the first time. I could see Alex asleep in her room from the window.