Chapter 2: School

My mum woke me up with the words of "you will be late for your first day school Ashley!" I turned around and stuffed my face in the pillow creasing the edges and pulling the covers over my head. Wait was it all a dream? Was I really a wolf for the night, I will never know but for now I need to get up! I walk tiredly to the shower, I turn on the hot then the cold water,I start washing myself all over. I got out of the shower wet as can be and my body feels the soft bath towel touch my cold skin.

I wear jeans and a blue top, I get my favourite jumper out and put it on. No time for breakfast just a apple and lunch money. I have a old school bag with all my school books in it. I meet Alex she is wearing a pair of shorts, orange to be precise with a aqua top, she too carries a old school back.We started walking talking about our new house and how everything was so different till, I bumped into a boy with golden hair and blue eyes like the sky. It was like I had fallen in love. He gestured his hand to and I took and said " I am so sorry I wasn't look where I was going" till he interrupted my with " no its was my fault" I just stared, amazed. "Hello, you there" I just flipped back into action, " yes I am" with hurry.

Hi I am Harrison Shire and you?, oh I am Ashely Banks, just moved here. Nice to meet you. I just stood there blankly I didn't know what to say. "I have to go, nice to meet you!" he said with a smile " you too, bye" I smiled back.

Alex and I started giggling as we ran off.

I whispered to Alex " he's nice and handsome too" Alex nodded with delight.

Finials at school, we walk through the big hard doors, like thousands of school children walking around and among the crowd was Harrison standing with his friends walking and talking. Suddenly he waved at me and I waved back, his friends muttered something like 'she's cute' but I couldn't tell. We walked to the office to get our class schedule, the lady was old who gave it to us.

Then Alex said " was there anything strange about last night? I replied back with " yeah, I had a dream that I was a wolf, why do you ask?" " because I had a dream to that I was a were cat, wired, right"