Chapter 5: The clan

The next day I walked to school with Alex and told her everything that happened, she couldn't believe it, I had to tell her over and over again till she finally got the picture. We giggled all the way to school, I met up with Harrison.

A few weeks and the news about me and Harrison had spread around the school, people were starting to be my friends and wanting to hang out with me. That was the bad thing my rule was to not stand out and another bad thing was that the popular girls had heard,and Selina had tried to go out with Harrison, but he had stood her up. So now she is like super jealous and that's not the only thing I have started to become popular, I never thought I would get this far in high school. Ok, I wanted to try out for the cheer squad and made it in with flying colour, the bad thing is that the head of the cheer had broke wrist and put Selina in charge. I am always on the side lines.

I see Harrison all the time now and I have a big secret I am a werewolf my parents had told me a few weeks after my dream. I have adapted to my new power such as speed, smell and the full moon my worst enemy and guess what Alex is a werecat weird. I had my first pack meeting, they were about to introduce my to the pack, Nimbus pack, we are Alphas head pack. It had to be a full moon because I hadn't mastered my powers just yet, we walked out of the cosy home and into the cold wind which always chilled my bones.

We walked straight to the forest, my parents changed into wolves, my mother a brown wolf and my father a dark grey almost black, my fur was white with blue eyes, the pack calls it unusual.
We ran to the heart of the forest jumping over fallen branches and watching out for twigs, it felt good to be wild and it was the first time! We stopped at the pack entrance, it was a sort of a branchy little hole. My mother's voice cut through my thought" do you think they will like her?" Father replied with "of course."

We padded into the camp, all of the wolves stared at me, my father leap onto high rock,"pack! We have come together to welcome a new member of our clan!" mutters surrounded the high rock "we will be welcoming Luna and my daughter, you will now choose a name!" I hesitated as they all looked at my, "um... uh.... rebel," "Welcome Rebel!" Everyone howled

I had felt special, but hit me like a bit rock... Something smelt familiar, but I couldn't put my paw on it! I was welcomed my all the wolves, still the familiar smelt lingered in my nostrils. A wolf came up to me, it's fur black as night, "hello my name is jay" he replied ever so gently. "Oh i am rebel, but you probably already know that." "Yeah the Alpha told us......." His voice trailed off as he looked to the side, then back at me smiling. This wolf reminded me of someone....