Red Eyes = Sharingan? O.O

A/N: me + school = homework whick also = slow updates :<

i sorry. i'll try my best to make it epic..or good....good is fine.....

do what chu do...i'd say...at least 25 votes for me to update on this quicker :)

( i doubt that will happen XD i highly doubt it)

I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! SPREAD IT!!!!!!!!!!! :D

oh! and support @xlookitsmaryx she's an awesome person/writer!!!!!!! so go check her out, fan, and read her stories. She has this awesome OHSHC fanfic and a original :D a very hialrious one, at least to me XDDDDDDDD. i will forever <3 Crawford in her book lol

______________________________

*Recap:

Nao dropped to the floor, his face scrunched up in a pained expression. "NAO-KUN!!!!!" Sakura stepped forward but was stopped by Naruto. She looked at him and he shook his head. He had a troubled expression on his face watching his teammate. Nao expression seemed to loosen up as he stood up slowly. His eyes flashed open, but something was wrong. His irises were red.

_____________________________

*3rd Person's P.O.V.

Nao rushed forward, his eyes flashing between the black in red. The second stage was awakened. Sasuke clenched his fists seeing another non-uchiha having the eyes of one. Nao took Zabuza's sword and flipped off him. He landed on the water in a crouched positoin, one hand on Zabuza's sword the other supporting his weight. The water and wind swirled around him as he built up his chakra. With a jump he lunged for Zabuza. Swinging Zabuza's sword like a pro. Minutes passed of Zabuza dodging Nao's attacks before Nao suddenly flipped back. "ARE YOU REALLY PART COW/OX OR SOMETHING?!? YOU KNOW HOW HEAVY THIS THING IS!!??! YOU CRAZY?! IF I KEEP THIS UP I'M NEVER GONNA REACH 5'5!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone was shocked at the mostly calm but slightly insane and unpredictable genin's outburst.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!!? YOU DON'T SHOUT AT PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!!!!" Naruto bursted out.

(A/N: lol the hypocrite)

Nao sighed throwing the sword in the lake. His eyes shifted over to Zabuza. They might look like the sharingan, but that doesn't mean it had the same powers, no. They were completely different. Nao's 'sharingan' allowed him to see the breakdown of molecules and helped him control molecules much more efficiently. Nao took out a scroll and summoned a book. He scanned through it and threw it up, doing hand signs. "WATER CLONE JUTSU!!!!" About five Nao's materilized around Zabuza. Aiming to jump on him, which they did. Zabuza being Zabuza though, defeated them all, his clothing drenched in water.

Perfect, just a little more.

He did more hand signs and held out his arms so his palms were facing Zabuza. Everyone watched intently. "Water Wave Palm." Water started emiting from Nao's palms, towards Zabuza. That's when he dodged, but that didn't stop Nao. He aimed he palm behind him towards the ground and shot forward. He lessened the water pressure in his jutsu and started attacking, his water and hands grazing over Zabuza's body and defense. Getting him soaking wet. Nao stepped back again. Focusing on the chakra in his hand and turning the air around it into lighting. With his speed he was able to appeared next to Zabuza in seconds. The downside, he was too late, Zabuza fell flat on the ground, two senbon needles peircing his neck. Nao let his arm fall back down by his side, the lightning and his 'sharingan' completely gone. Team 7 and Tazuna looked up to see a tracker ninja of the mist that looked no older than Naruto.

_________________________________________

so yeah, sorry for mistakes ;P and check mary out~ XD pwease :3 ?

ah so. yeah xD bye bye hope you were able to enjoy this crappy chappy TT~TT