Tears And Cheers Oh And Cravings

Today we were having lunch

at a fancy restaurant because this a thing to celebrate!

There band has gone so far since Bullets.

They have an awesome fan base. They're going on tour. They signed into an amazing supportive record label.

"I want to toast!" Ray says. We ask the waiter to bring wine. But I order a Coke because I do not want to even drink alcohol ever again.

"Dont you like wine?" Gerard asks wrapping his arm around my waist. I shake my head.

"I want to make a toast for....everything that has happened to us. For all the good things. Like getting a chance at our dreams....and I hope good luck keeps coming our way."

Ray raises bis glass. Mady smiles up at him and then we clink our glasses together.

"Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge!" Adalia says.

We laugh.

We finish eating and then it's time to head to the airport. I take my parent's car and drive Gerard to the airport.

"Im gonna miss you." he says leaning his head against the window.

"I will too." I smile and reach I've and pat his shoulder.

He grabs my hand and holds it as we silently continue with the drive.

"Gerard.....I have the weirdest craving right now...." I say as I turn left.

"What?" he asks.

"Pistachio Ice Cream."

He laughs almost choking on the gum he's chewing.

"G! It's true!" I laugh. Everybody who knows me knows very well that I detest pistachio ice cream.

But somehow I wanted that sweet pistachio taste in my mouth.

"Blair you hate that flavor!" he says. We arrive at the Airport and we go inside and look for pistachio ice cream. But there is now pistachio ice cream.

Damn airports for not having pistachio ice cream.

We wasted a bit of time and it almost time for their flight.

I notice the guys have their luggage and they were sorting of waiting for us.

"I think I've got to go...." Gerard says sadly. He takes his baggage and sighs.

"Be careful." he says. "Be Blair....and fuck...."

He shakes his head and he looks like he's about to cry.

"I'm gonna miss ya." he says and let's go of his luggage and hugs me tightly. I sigh.

"Oh....G." I smile and kiss him gently.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." he says. "I'll call and text and email you."

I nod and wave to all of them as they go and give in there baggage.

"Frank's really awesome...." Gracy comes and stands beside me as we watch them leave.

I smile at her.

"C'mon....I want pistachio ice cream...." I say and walk with her to the parking lot.

Her eyes almost shoot out of her head.

"What?" I say. "I'm craving it!"

She just raises her eyebrows and hops into the passenger seat as we drive off.

Going to buy pistachio ice cream.

-------------------

'Hint Hint' I think you know what's going on with Blair....sorry this chapter's sort of dull. It's like a filler. I might write a chapter in Gerard's pov. Soon....

Comment, Vote and stuff :)