Hidden Identity (Larry Stylinson)

One Direction had split up five years ago. They were all doing their own thing but still kept in close contact. Except for Harry.

Louis had become an actor, being in films and the odd TV show. Zayn had become an English teacher, teaching 11-16 year olds. Liam was a presenter on a games show and Niall surprising became a football player for Derby County.

Harry though, no one knew where Harry had gone, the boys lost contact with Harry eight months after their contract stopped with Modest! management. Eveyone still tried ringing Harry, but he never answered and they would go over to his house to find he no longer lived there anymore.

It was five years on and there was still nothing about Harry, unlike the other boys he was never in the newspaper or in a magazine, he was never caught by paps and he was never on the news. He had completely disappeared.

One day though, Louis was walking home from seeing Niall and Zayn - who had recently just gotten married on a tiny closed off island somewhere - when he bumped into a man, who to put it simply, was a tramp. Louis could see he was dirty and cold so decided to take him back to his apartment.

Louis had come to know the man as Henry, he had moved in with Louis, the two become good friends and Louis had started falling for Henry, everything was great. Until a few months later Henry became ill, so of course being the nice person he is Louis took him to hospital. But came in for a big shock when he found out that who Henry actually was.

Henry was just a Hidden Identity.