♚0.1♚

0.1

Ariella's Point of View

I wake up and turn to look at my surroundings but especially my clock, the red digits saying 5:45am which is pretty early for me to wake up but I guess it's because it's The Voice Kids Australia audition today.

But sadly, I'm not auditioning because my parents didn't want me to, claiming that the music industry is bad reputation for my small and "innocent" little head. I'm not that innocent as they think I am..

I sighed as I sat up on my bed, thinking what if my parents did allow me to audition for The Voice Kids, would I have atleast someone spin their chair on me?

Maybe not..

Because I remember when I sang infront of my parents at a talent show, which they thought I would do magic tricks for like no thank you, I don't want to be a magician, they told me to never sing again..

But also before my parents said that, all the teachers and students applauded for me except for my parents.

I don't know what is it with them and not liking music or my singing..

But I don't even bother to ask them that or else they'll just hate me more than they already do.

I shook my head and sighed, walking to the bathroom and stripping my clothes off and getting in the shower and setting on the right temperature.

Applying soap in my body and shampoo and conditioner on my hair, I rinse it off with water.

After that, I switched off the water tap and I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and a small towel for my hair.

I walked to the sink and took my toothbrush and appying a small amount of toothpaste and brushed my teeth. When I was done I spit the toothpaste on to the sink and rinsed my mouth with water.

As I got out of the bathroom, I went to my wardrobe and put my prison uniform oh wait no, I mean school uniform, sorry. But of course my bra and panties too.

As I finished putting my clothes on, I walk to my mirror and combed my hair, tying it in a high ponytail and applied some perfume on.

I looked at the clock to see it was already 6:20am, school starts at 7:15am so I should just spend 15 minutes for breakfast and wait for the school's bus.

I took my backpack and went down the stairs, going to the kitchen and getting a bowl, a spoon, my favourite cereal and milk.

Walking to the counter and slowly putting all the things that I carried all at once on the counter, taking the cereal box and pouring cereal and then pouring some milk, I sit down on the stool and began to eat.

When I was done, I put the now empty bowl and spoon on the sink, getting the cereal box and milk, returning them back to where I took them.

I checked my watch to see the time was now 6:35am, just in time to go outside and wait for the bus.

As I walked to the front door and slipped on my black Vans, yes I love my Vans very much and I use them instead of those annoying black school shoes which is pretty uncomfortable and checked my pockets to see my house keys and well my phone.

As I walked out of the door and locked it, I slowly walk down the steps and walk on the pavement.

I slowly walked to the school's bus stop and waited for 5 minutes until I felt someone's presence beside me, I looked up to see a boy, who kinda looked like my age, beaming with joy.

He turned to look at me and smiled even wider, "Are you auditioning for The Voice Kids?" By just the mention of that, I already knew that this boy infront of me is auditioning.

"Uh.. No, sadly.." He raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Oh well, may I ask why not?" I plastered on a fake smile and nodded, "Uh well, my parents think I'm a horrid singer and that's why I can't audition." He put on a small frown, "I bet you're not that bad."

I turned to look at him and smiled lightly, shrugging and whispering. "I guess.."

But after that small little conversation I had with- wait, I don't even know his name.. Well nevermind, after that little conversation, the school's bus arrives and I pile in the bus and go to my usual seat, the very left back because no one ever wants to sit with someone like me.

I looked around to see where the boy, I just recently talked to at the school's bus stop, was seated and saw that he was sitting at the very front with boys, which I'm guessing are his friends, around him.

It was nice to get noticed for once..

As the bus went to different bus stops, 15 minutes later we finally arrived at school, wait why did I say finally, school is a hell hole for all I know.

As I was the last person to leave the bus, I walked up the stairs and to the school's main doors. I walk to my first class, which was Music class, yay!

I despised the teacher in that class but mostly the substitute is like really cool and let's us do anything with the music instruments.

Hoping to see the substitute, sadly it was the teacher instead. Great, we're going to copy notes.

I groaned quietly and walked to the back of the class and put my bag down before sitting down on my seat, as the bell rings, the noise in the room finally went away, the teacher turns to look at us and clears his throat before saying, "Okay class, as all you already know, The Voice Kids auditions are today, may I ask who are brave enough to audition?"

Once again I sighed, mostly everyone was talking about the auditions and it was making me sad to know that I can't even audition..

But one hand was out of the crowd and was raised, I turned to see who it was to see the boy from the bus stop.

"Ah Chris, well I hope you'll do great for the auditions, I know you can do it."

So that's what his name was, Chris then smiles widely and nods. "Thank you sir, I won't let you down." As he chuckles as I can see all the girls giggle.

But then he turns to look around the class but then spots me, he smiles and does a small wave.

What should I do?

Oh yeah, be my awkward self and do a small smile and an awkward wave.

As I can see him smile more and chuckle before turning to the front of the class.

Oh boy, what have I done.