♚0.2♚

0.2

Ariella's Point of View

As the class was writing down the last notes on the board, the bell then rung and most of them packed their bags and left..

Well except for me because I wasn't done with my notes.

And yes, I may hate the teacher with a passion, but if I really did wanted to pass through this class, I need to finish the notes.

As I was writing down the last word, I felt a presence beside me. I looked up to see Chris, smiling lightly and whispered, "Hey, what's your next class?"

I couldn't help but smile back and say, "Uh, I think it's History?" He nods and smile, standing up and looking down at me while saying, "See you there."

He then walks to the door but stops and turns to look at me, "Do you want to walk to class together?"

Now that brought an even bigger smile on my face, I pack my things quite quickly and sling my bag over my shoulder before standing up and nodding, "Yeah sure, I guess." I chuckle nervously.

As I walk up to him, he smiles and both of us walk to class.

As we arrived at History class, thankfully the teacher wasn't there yet, so I sat at the back of the class but didn't realize that Chris followed me.

As I put my bag down and looked up to see Chris, putting his bag down to sit beside me.

I smile lightly and he smiles back, "Hey uhm, I never got to know your name?" I chuckle quietly and nod, "Well my name's Ariella, I'm guessing you're Chris, you know because the music teacher mentioned your name during class.."

He nods and smiles, but then the teacher comes in which means we have to all be quiet and greet her.

As the teacher rambles on and on and on about dead people who did something historical, Chris pokes me on the arm and slides a note to my desk, It read, "Hey :)"

That small gesture of his made me smile widely and simply wrote back a, "Hi :)" I slide it back to his table and see him smile, writing down something. Mostly our paper note passing was like this:

Chris: I'm bored :(

Ariella: Same here.

Chris: Let's do something fun :D

Ariella: Which is?

Chris: Let's get to know each other but not get caught by the teacher ;)

Ariella: I guess that's fun but what if one of us gets caught?

Chris: Then one of us will audition for The Voice Kids ;)

Ariella: I told you I can't audition..

Chris: Yes but that's the rules

Ariella: I don't like this

Chris: Well you're going to like it anyways

But as I was going to write back the teacher clears her throat and says loudly "Chris Lanzon, would you mind to tell the class what you're doing while I'm discussing my lesson?"

I smile lightly knowing that I won as I turn to Chris and see him with a terrified expression and shakes his head. But that's what his last name was... Lanzon.

I write down on the paper.

Ariella: Haha I win :P

Then I slide it back to Chris' table as he rolls his eyes but a small smile evident on his face.

Him writing back with a;

Chris: Haha I don't care

Ariella: Oh yes you do

Chris: Okay fine a little bit

Ariella: I'm sorry

Chris: For what?

Ariella: For getting you in trouble

Chris: It was part of our deal anyways ;)

Ariella: Oh stop with the winky faces

Chris: Try me ;)

Ariella: Me no like you

Chris: But me like you ;)

Ariella: Seriously Chris stop

Chris: Okay :)

Time really passes by when you're talking with someone attractive, our little passing the notes session took up the whole 2 periods of History and as the bell rung, I stood up and walked to the door, not even noticing that Chris was following me.

"Ariella wait!"

I turned to look around and see Chris running after me, "Uh I hope this isn't too much to ask and I know you'll feel sad and all but uhm, Can you be there at The Voice Kids when I audition?"

I smiled lightly and nodded, "Uh I guess so, I'll need to ask my parents first though.."

He nods and smiles, "Yeah, yeah of course, if you need any help at all for the transportation you can call me."

He quickly takes out a paper with some numbers on it like he has got everything planned already, I laughed quietly as I can see the frustration on his face.

"Chris?" He quickly looks up and smiles, "Yeah?"

"Relax."

And as I said that, Chris laughs quite loudly if I do say so myself but that makes me laugh along with him.

Boy what does this boy do to me.

A/N

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT MAKING IT LONG I KNOW I SUCK LIKE IT DIDNT EVEN REACH 1000 WORDS I SUCK I KNOW 

I PROMISE YOU THAT I'LL MAKE IT LONGER FOR THE OTHER CHAPTERS I PROMISE YOU THAT AND OMG

I LOVE ALL OF YOU 

BYEBYE