Chapter 5

Sup everyone! I am so surprised that 27 people have read this. My phone won't let me dedicate chapters, so I want to say that I dedicate Chapters 2 and this one to Moon_the_killer. She is my best friend and has helped me come up with chapter 2 and helped me make it this far. Thank you Moon! Now for the story...  ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Claire's POV

I woke up feeling confused. Where am I? This doesn't look like anywhere I know. I looked down at myself. It looked like a pair of pale white arms were holding me tightly. I looked back to see the bastard himself.

I was shocked that he had the nerve to put his arms around me after he said those horrible things. I sighed,  a single tear running down my face. I knew everything that Slendy said was true. Nobody would want to love a smart 16 year old. Guys would feel threatened because I had graduated before them.

I felt the arms tighten around me and I stiffened. I heard Slendy yawn loudly before he turned over, flinging me against the wall. I heard a loud snap,  then pain flooded through me. I heard the door open and close, then a clown appeared.

"What happened?!" He shouted in a whisper. I looked at him. He was tall, about 6ft, he had sharp teeth, black hair, and a black and white striped cone nose. He wore makeup all over his face, and wore black and white clothing. "What happened?" he repeated. I looked at him with fear. "I'm not gonna hurt you, Claire." He said this in a voice that you would use to calm a child. I started to relax and seen that Slendy had woken up. He seen me against the wall, in horrible pain, then looked at the clown.

Suddenly,  tentacles sprouted from his back and he pinned the clown against the wall. "Laughing Jack! What have you done to Claire?!" He shouted in the scariest voice I ever heard.

Tears started pouring down my face and I screamed. I screamed louder than I ever have. I wanted everything to stop. Slendy dropped L.J from his grasp, and ran to me. He tried to touch me,  but I backed away from him each time.

"Claire,  I won't hurt you. I haven't yet, now have I?" I stared at him with pain in my eyes. "You broke my arm and leg. What do you mean you haven't hurt me! You hurt me almost right as I woke up!  And you stand there and dare say you haven't hurt me?!" I screamed right at him.

He looked shocked for a second,  then he had a look of concentration on his face. I could tell he was reading my mind,  so I replayed all that had happened,  and how I knew he was wide awake all that time. His eyes widened in fear. "Claire... I-" I didn't let him finish before I looked at Laughing Jack.

"Can you please take me home?" I asked. I was so tired and was about to pass out from the pain. "I would love to take you away from all of this." He said,  glaring at Slendy,  who was looking at me with pain showing on his face. "Claire, I didn't mean to-" I held a hand up,  silencing him.

"You hurt me Slendy, you broke your trust with me. You'll have to build it back up,  before I will come back here ever again." I said, raising my arms for L.J to pick me up. I then was carried downstairs,  where others looked at me in shock.

A little girl, who looked about 7 or 8, with a bloodstained pink dress,  holding a teddy bear, came up to me. "Claire, are you okay?" She asked me with big eyes. I looked at her and smiled. "I'll be okay...what's your name?" I asked her. She smiled "My name is Sally. Pleased to meet you. Can you come play!" she said, excited for a new playmate. I looked at L.J, when was holding me like I was weightless. "Maybe later Sally, cause I'm hurting a lot." I said, wincing but smiling. "Okay!" she said,  running off to find another playmate.

I sighed and looked at everyone else. "I would like to know everyone's name, so I will remember before I pass out." I said, smiling. Everyone stood up. A guy in a mask with black lips walked up to me. "I'm Masky. It's nice to meet you." he said softly before stepping back. Another guy stepped forward,  this time wearing a blue mask.

"I'm Eyeless Jack, but you can just call me E.J." He said in a rough voice before stepping away. A girl who looked like Jeff,  only prettier,  walked up to me. "I'm Jane, it's nice to meet you." she said in a sing song voice, before stepping back.

A guy from the couch, who was Jeff, said "You already know me,  but the two animals are Grinny, the cat there. And this mutt here is Smile Dog. I waved at the animals.

E.J said "The others are out for today.  We hope you come back soon." he said. When L.J walked me out the door, I felt as if I was walking out on my life.