Chapter 11

Sorry for the long wait me and my coworker (Emokillergirl658) have been very busy with us not living in the same country anymore. And me going through public school. And we always have our social problems to deal with but we are trying our best to get chapter out. I am writing this chapter (Moon_the_killer).
Stay InSaNE my followers.

(Slenderman's P.O.V.)

How could I do this to Claire. I walk back to the house and I see Blue Diamond and Crying Scarlet. "Hello Ladies." I say. "Oh come on and cut the bull shit Slender what did you do." Blue Diamond says rudely. "Victoria why are you so mean to me?" I ask. "Well Slendy let's see why I am rude to you. Well you did ruin my sister's life, killed my parents and my youngest sister, and you turned my other two sisters into a Creepypasta. And you call me Diamond not Victoria." She says and crosses her arms. I stare at her and Crying Scarlet comes over to her and rests a hand on her shoulder. "I am sorry about her sir she is just very stressed with her taking care of the family." says Crying Scarlet. "Ok then." I say and rub the back on my neck. "Well she is going to hate what I say next." I say and look down at the ground. "What is it?" Crying Scarlet asks.

"You're sister is now a Creepypasta and we have to make her side with us, not Zalgo." I say. I see flames form in Diamond's eyes and she charges me but Crying Scarlet stops her. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD WHY WOULD YOU MAKE HER DO THAT!" Diamond yells and I could hear the anger, pain, and hatred laced in her voice. Diamond finally calmed down and left the house mumbling a few things under her breath. "How could you Slender?" Scarlet asks and black tears are on her face. "I...I didn't mean to do it." I say and look down then teleport away into the woods. I have to find Claire.

(Blue Diamond's P.O.V.)

"I can't fucking believe he would do that!" I yell. "Diamond please calm down, you know he has his moments but you can't always hate him." Scarlet says and I nod my head. "Ya I know but why would he do this to us and our family Claire and Abby were the only members in this family that was normal." I say, then replay the event in my head since I can read minds as well and I was eavesdropping. I gasp when I realize what she said about Abby. All my hard work supporting this family, saving Claire from bullies, getting them food, all these things. I raised them when my parents where gone with me being the oldest. "Diamond are you ok?" Asks Scarlet. "Ya I'm fine now knowing my sister didn't care about me." I say and storm out of the house. "DIAMOND WAIT!" Yells Scarlet and she slenderwalks right next to me. "Go away Scarlet." I say and Teleport away from the home that caused me all my pain and anger.

(Claire's P.O.V.)

I can't believe he did that to Abby she was the only person I cared about. Victoria was mean, pushed me away, and didn't care but she kept us together, protected me, fought for me, and was there when I needed her help. Elizabeth wasn't really there for me she was usually to busy doing school things or going to parties so I was almost always with Abby or my parents. Maybe Elizabeth and Victoria did care about me but they just were busy but they tried to spend time with me. But Slender still killed Abby and I can never forgive him for that.

I know that we are dating now but he broke my trust. I bet Elizabeth and Victoria are looking for me now but now they are Blue Diamond, and Crying Scarlet. I know their powers now. Crying Scarlet has all of Slender's powers but they are weaker than his. Victoria can read minds, teleport, control mind, and she has inhuman speed and reflexes.

But I don't care about them now. They weren't there to save me from this happening. So now it is time for me to show them who I am now. The killer they have made me become. I go to a open window and go into the room and close my wings. I pull out my scythe but when I processed to go over to the person someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth. "Claire please trust me and come back home." Victoria says.