Don't Mess With Angry Mommy

During the lunch time, the members begin to realize something had changes in Yesung look. Commotions after commotions had been made after the saw Yesung’s new look while having a lunch at their own floor.

“Good job Heechul hyung!” said Donghae while he trying to ruffle Yesung hair but earning a slap on his hair from over-protective Sungmin.

Yesung didn’t feels like regressing today, thus he was having the lunch in awkward moment. Getting compliment in his little state are much more better since he can just ignore them and enjoy his food. But as for now, his face had been ruby red with the flooded compliment and cooing.

“Of course! I’m not that rusty yet. I always practice with you guys hair, weren’t I?” said Heechul, earning their nod.

“So you don’t really need glasses?” said Hyukjae.

Yesung shake his head with a blush.

“He use it for a show. Aren’t his cute? Glad I found him first!” said Sungmin as he hug the latter.

“Sungmin… it’s embarrassing…” whisper Yesung softly.

“Aish, don’t be. Even big Ryeowook love it when we do it to him. You don’t have to feel embarrassed here.” said Leeteuk. He’s still feeding the little Wookie who’s in his little world.

Seeing how enjoyed Ryeowook being with his caregivers had Yesung smiling warmly. Sungmin saw him looking all soft at the scene of Leeteuk feeding his little baby while giggling once in awhile.

“Want me to feed you?” said Sungmin.

“No..” said Yesung with a small voice. He had thought to have the lunch just to get to know the others but seeing how Ryeowook were having fun with Leeteuk spitting some jealousy inside him.

“Come on, don’t be shy.” Sungmin begin to pat his head softly. Giving the touch that could melt him in no time. “Want mommy to feed you?”

The others watch as Sungmin persuading Yesung to be in his little space. Amazed by the fact Yesung face lit up every time Sungmin use the motherly tone with him.

Yesung keep denying his caregiver but the more he watch the other little, the sulkier he get.

“Sungie… big… can it by himself…” whisper him softly but that didn’t goes unheard by the excited mommy.

“Really? Should I feed Hyukjae here?” Sungmin held a spoon to Hyukjae who sitting across them.

Yesung only watch as Hyukjae begin to eat it and act all goofy. He knows it was just to spite his inner little but he hates it if his mommy were to spoil another people.

Sungmin do the same thing for Donghae who joining the tease.

“Aigoo, Mommy Sungmin’s cooking are the best!” said Donghae with a big smile towards Yesung.

As Sungmin were about to do the same to Kangin who only chuckling at the trio dorky tactic, Yesung pulls the former’s hand right away. Pouting as he stare at Sungmin with a sad look.

“Mommy can’t feed them!”

Knowing his plan working, Sungmin only acting confuse to the editor who are now regressed from all the jealousy.

“Oh! Why not?” said Sungmin with a fake gasp.

“Because!… because…” Yesung keep thinking a way to give some good excuse, scratching his forearm nervously as he tried his best to look natural.

“Yes! Because dada will jealous!” said Yesung with the look of confident to his mommy.

The others tried their hard to hold back the laughter while Heechul who sitting next to Yesung only ruffling the smaller’s hair.