Friend

Sungmin pov

I'm determine!  I'll do it today!  I've been wanting to do this but one after another problem came, i had to push it back till now.

Since today was my off day, i went out to buy some groceries for the house. As i was too indulging myself with the grocery list, i saw the time and recalling how Sungie will be home a little late. To be honest, i was quite worried when he said he will be coming back a little late than usual but at least he let me to fetch him later. I then continue with the grocery and went home immediately. 

Once i was finish with the early cooking, Kyuhyun greeting me with his tired face. He even reporting to me how Yesung was diligently ate his lunch box. 

"Aigooo good job Kyunnie" i said as i pat Kyuhyun's cheeks. He return the gesture by kissing my cheeks, so delicately. 

"You'll be driving alone to the office after this?" he ask curiously. 

"Yes. I'll be only fetching Sungie. If you want to, you can eat the dinner first."

"Oh I'll wait for you guys then." 

He left to take some bath and then rest while i wait outside until it's time to go to Yesung. 

.

I quickly went right to the elevator and ascend to our floor. Upon walking out from the elevator, i saw Yesung's office room were still bright. 

Knocking once, i open the door and found him looking up from his work. 

"Is it time to go home?" he ask me with a pout.

"Yes. You promise me to not go over the time I've already set for you."

He nod and begin to clean up his table a little bit. After that, he begin to cling onto my hand as he become drowsy from the exhausting works.

"Stay awake baby, we almost there."

I feel the timid nod from him. He really love to push himself to his limit but at least we are now able to tell him his curfew.

Once we got into the car,i let him sleep for awhile until we got home.

It was quite fun to watch over him as he try to walk in his drowsy state. Of course i have to help him from letting him walk into the walls.

When we reach the apartment, Yesung quickly went inside just to greet his bunny plushies much to Kyuhyun's dislikes. He had been waiting with an open arm near the door but our little baby are too tired to even notice him.

"Is the bunny are more important than me?"  Kyuhyun pout as he babbling about it.

"You're the one who bought it. Deal with it." 

.

After bath and dinner, Yesung went to the living room and begin to go through the channel on the television. 

I went over and plopped next to him. Soon, he begin to lean towards me with pacifier in his mouth. 

"Sungie?" i call for him and he glance from my shoulder. I can feel he's slowly becoming too peaceful at the moment. 

"Can mommy ask you something?" 

He nod.

"Why Sungie always scared on getting a new friend? Wookie is an exception right?" 

Yesung begin sit up straight as he fiddling with his little finger. Carefully, i pull out the pacifier from his mouth,earning a pout from him.

"Sungie have to answer mommy" said Kyuhyun. He appeared right behind us and join us on the couch.