James Mcavoy

Requested: Yes

Warnings: Mentioning of cheating, fluff

Word Count: 1786

~~~~~

I yawned and stretched as I looked at my alarm clock. It read 8:45. I am so late for class! I saw that my roommate was gone and I hurridly grabbed my clothes and changed into them. I quickly did my hair and put on my shoes and jewerly. I looked at the time and saw it was 9:01. I grabbed my back and ran out of my dorm, to my math class.

I got to the door, and slowly opened it, as I opened it, everyone was looking at me. My roommate, Elly smiled and shook her head. How I loved this girl, she has luck she is my best friend. I also saw my boyfriend of 2 years, James. He smirked and winked, making me blush.

''Miss (Y/L/N) care to explain why you are late?'' My teacher asked. Luckily he was chill.

''I overslept sir'' I said and twirled with the rings around my fingers. Mostly the one James got me.

''Well I will let it slip through my fingers this time. Take your seat'' He said. I nodded and sat next to Marcus. I took my books out of my bag and opened them.

James smiled and saw his girlfriend sit down. He wished she sat next to him. She looked so beautiful. No make up, just mascara. He never got tired of looking at her. He always thaught he was not a good boyfriend to her, but never told her. He knew she loved him and he would never want to lose her. He promised her that after college they would move to London. He wanted to become an actor, and (Y/N) a actress or model. He could see a future with her. A house, good carreer, and kids. He never wanted anyone else.

When class was over, I walked out with Elly, and saw outside on the bench. They were talking, until I felt arms wrap around her waist, and a kissed pressed against her cheek. i smiled and turned to see James. I kissed his lips, until I heard a cough from Elly. I laughed and turned to her.

''Your boyfriend is coming'' James said. And after he said that, he was there. Elly's boyfriend, Elton had a crush on me and I was the only one who knew. He once cornerded me and told me he liked me and I ditched him. I am not that kind of girl that cheats or betrays their best friend.

''Hello beautiful'' Elton said and kissed her cheek.

''Hey handsome'' Elly said. She was so happy with him but he only used her to get to me. And it hurts me, but if I say anything it would ruin her and our friendship.

''Should we go on a date tonight? You me and movies?'' James aked. I nodded and smiled at him.

''Or we could do something else?'' He said and smirked. I blushed and looked at him. I

''Maybe'' I teased. He smiled and kissed my lips. I also wanted to tell James what happened but I am afraid that he would not believe me.I turned to Elly and asked if they wanted to come also. I didn't want Elton but I had no choice. They agreed and Elton winked at me when no one saw. I rolled my eyes and turned to James.

The bell rang, meaning I had Science, and James Art. He walked me to my class and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist.

''Miss (Y/L/N) and Mister Mcavoy could you keep this for yourselves please'' My teacher asked. I blushed and waved goodbye and walked into class.

I smiled and put my lipgloss on and checked my outfit again. Once I was satisfite me and Elly left.

I saw James and Elton and I walked to James and kissed him. Elly gave James a hug also and I had to do with Elton also. I quickly hugged him which I didn't like, and turned to James and grabbed his arm and we headed to the theater.