Chapter 2//The Date

So when I was mad at angel I was like why was I even mad in the first place. I will just ask her out again so today after P.E we saw each other so I asked her will you go out with me and she said "Yes and if I'm busy I will text you" then I said ok sounds great.

So after school we met at the restaurant called Olive Garden it was a pasta place. She ordered Alfredo and I ordered spaghetti. Then after dinner I drove Angel home she said "I had a great time with you " then I said thanks see you tomorrow.

A week later me and angel and her group were hanging out at there lunch table and I sat with them. Everyone ran away but angel didn't so I sat down and we talked until lunch was over. I wanted to show people that I'm not a bad guy,so I'm going to host a party to show people I'm not scary.

So the next few weeks I've been planning a party I'm invited everyone in the whole school. So every day after school I went to do my homework and started planning.

So a week later I went out and bought everything I needed. Every day until Saturday I started decorating for the party.So I've been working my butt off every day after school decorating y party.

So today's the day of my party and I told angel "To invite everyone in the whole school" so she did.So at the party everybody came to it, but not everybody was having fun so I asked everybody what would thaw like to do for fun. So when me and angel were dancing we kissed. I was so scared afterwards but she liked it so we started dating