Chapter 1// Coles Story

Hi my name is Cole and this is my story.

So it's my first day of school today and it's in a normal school full of humans. So I was nervous about going but I didn't complained I sucked it up and went.when I first got there everybody looked at me like I was a monster or something like that so I went to the principals office and got my locker combination and my schedule for my classes. So I went to my locker to get my books, when I was at my locker these two boys pushed me and shoved me, so I shoved them back and pushed them back and then at lunch I got called up to the Principals office and I got in trouble.

When I was in my first class art I sat down next to this pretty girl so I asked her what her name was and it was so angel. Our teacher gave us a assignment to make hell and heaven so I asked her if she wanted to do it with me and she said "yes." After art I asked her if she wanted to do it at my house she said "yes I would love to."

So after school we walked to my house and when we got there my parents said "who is this" my friend we are doing a project together. When we got upstairs we sat down and started on the project then in three hours we had finished. So then I asked her if she wanted to eat dinner with us and she said "Yes that sound lovely." Then when were done I walked her home.

Everyone was mean to me besides her and I don't know why maybe she felt bad or because she liked me for who I was. But tomorrow I was going to ask her out on a date. So the next day I was just getting to school and I went to my locker to get my books and our lockers were right next to each other's. So when I saw here I asked here and she said "Yes" then I'm my head I was like Yes!!!!!!!!!

So that night I was waiting for her at the restaurant for her and I waited and waited she didn't even text me she can't come she just stood me up. So the next day I saw her at her locker and I asked her why didn't you show up at the restaurant. She said because " I was busy." So you couldn't even text me that you were busy.

Then I went home and went to my room and started crying and I said "It's because I'm a demon know wants to date me because I'm a demon." So the next day in school I felt gloomy Angel tried to talk to me I was like what do you want you clearly didn't want to go out with me and didn't even bother texting me. So don't bother.