When they realize they like you

Luther

You were both out getting hot dogs when he tripped over his own feet and dropped his food. You laughed at him but felt bad and gave him half of your hot dog. He stared at the food in confusion as you just chow down on your half. It was dark out and moonlight glistened off you, his heart beat became rapid. A smile formed on his lips as he held your hand, you snapped your head to his hand on yours. It was his turn to laugh because when you turned around ketchup was smeared along your cheek. -idk you had fun that night and lived happily ever after-

Diego

He was showing you his knives (there is nothing ok with that sentence.) And you were enjoying qatching him talk about something he was obviously really passionate about. The smile on his face never faltered and he enjoyed the fact that you seemed so invested in what he was saying."Do you wanna try it?" He asked and you nodded your head enthusiastically. You stood up and he showed you how to throw correctly which you sorta failed at. He chuckled at your failed attempt and came behind you to adjust your "posture" lol.
After his help you managed to hit the target. You didnt make a bullseye but it hit the target all the same.You jumped in excitement and hugged him. It was them Diego knew, he was falling for you.

Allison

While Allison and her husband where going through their divorce you were there for her as her best friend.One day after a particular arguement left Allison in a type of deppression you took her out for food and hung out in an abandoned park. You both sat in the swings holding hands. "(Y/N), thank you so much for being her for me I dont how i would have gotten through all of thos without you. Thank you." Even thought it was dark the way the moon shined down you could see the sweet smile she was giving you. "Its really no problem I'm glad I was able to help you, Allison" It was a normal statement so why did something about how you said her name make her feel warm. It was an odd feeling, afeeling that made her feel happy and giddy something she hasn't felt since the divorce. All she could do was squeeze your hand tighter as you both sat there in the comfortable silence.

Klaus

Oh boy.Klaus knew he like you from the begging ever since he met you in an ambulance trying to save his life. Now my boy Klaus has been in his fair share of near death experiences but this time was different. The way your eyes sparkled in worry as he seemed so far out of it. And he remembers the tear that threatened to fall when he jolted to life. Ever since then you both had just clicked in a sense.

Five

Now Five has know he liked you ever since he met you a coffee shop one faithful morning after he spilled his coffee on you. He expected you to freak out and cuss him out like a normal person (haha ur not like other girls) but no you handled it very calmly and even asked if he was ok. And ever since then as if he had a strange connection with you, you'd meet at strange places at stange times. Eventually you both got to know each other and Five realized there's was just something about you that he liked but he just didnt know.

Ben

He likes not dead people.and you are very much alive i think.

Vanya

You and Vanya had a sorta rivalry. It was actually really sweet the way you both pushed eachother to improve your skills at violin. However Vanya first realised she liked you when her violin strings had snapped from a warm up before a big show and was supposed to perform at any second. She was stressing cause she didnt know what to do but you turned to her gave her a short speech on how great she was gonna do and handed her you violin. She was practically in tears with how many emotions rolled through her, one imparticular made her heart feel light.

---
Hahaha im backkkk