A LULLABY FOR MASTER) (Adult!Naga!Shigeo x Reigen)

FULL TITLE: WILL YOU GO TO SLEEP BEFORE I DO? (A LULLABY FOR MASTER) (Adult!Naga!Shigeo x Reigen)

( This is my very first Mob Psycho 100 fanfiction ever! I hope you enjoy it! :-D

Note: As the title suggests, Shigeo (alias Mob) is an adult, twenty-years-old, which makes Reigen thirty-four. The song is from Teddy Ruxpin. It's a pretty cute lullaby and I thought it would be cute as heck to have Mob sing that to Reigen. In this universe, Shigeo not only can levitate objects and see spirits, but he can also change into a naga, coupled with hypnotic powers (which Reigen is all too happy to use in his ''miracle treatments''). If before, Shigeo was reluctant to change into a naga in front of other people (safe from clients and his family) he has now eased into it and is paid better than before by his master Reigen.)

Arataka Reigen sighed contently as yet another day of casting out demons and offering ''subconscience cleansing'' (thanks to Mob's ability in naga form)).ended. Still, tonight, the thirty-four years old orange haired man was going to work at his office long after opening hours. If Mob was going to work more and more as a hypnotist, might as well dedicate a whole section of the website to his services, not to mention, come up with some exotic back story for his assistant's naga Alter Ego...

''Master, you are not going home?''

Reigen looked up to meet the slender, almost bony face of Shigeo. Although he had grown in height and muscles, he still looked as shy and awkward as when he was a teenager. The older orange haired man smirked.

''As a matter of fact, no, Mob. Tonight, I'm improving the website. I think...'', he started as he got up from his chair, ''That it's time to upgrade your role in my business. You have a great talent for hypnosis, and I think you should have an alter-ego name for when you are a naga.''

''Alter-ego?''

''Yeah, like in the circus, something like,'', Reigen did a dramatic pose, ''Shigeo, the Great Mind-Bender!''

Shigeo blushed, ''Me, a mind-bender?''

''Of course! Why, these days, most of our clients comes here for subconscience cleansing, in other words, for you. It's only natural that you make it flamboyant!''

Shigeo smiled with his mouth ajar. But then, his expression fell somewhat, ''But...what should I call myself?''

Arataka looked a little at a lost of words, but then, his usual charming smile returned, ''Oh, well, surely you'll find something in the nick of time, Mob.'', he playfully ruffled his raven bowl haircut, ''Why don't you clean the office while I work on the website, hmm?''