Intro: The Deadly Plan.

Introduction:

" You know, Thera, I'm beginning to question your influence."

" W-Why my lord?!" Her crimson ceramic-like lips quivered in fear.

" You know exactly why!" His voice rumbled in every corner. " You think me a fool, Thera?! You still haven't convinced our little puppet to start proceeding with our awaiting plan!"

" M-My lord, he's still deciding on which...."

" Still deciding?!" And In a blink of an eye, he grabbed her throat with his long cold dead fingers. He raised her two feet off the ground. Her skin started to scrunch into dark ugly wrinkles, that exposed her true deceitful nature. " Listen to me, Thera. Listen to me very carefully. If you have the slightest amount of affection for that boy, you'd convince him to turn against those despicable creatures before I turn against all of you. And you know exactly what would happen if I decided to do so, don't you?!"

Her skin was getting darker and darker. Reaped from it's youth, glow and beauty. She grabbed on the wrist of the same hand that's wrapping around her throat. She hissed like a strangled snake:

" M-My Lord! I-I beg you."

A vibrant and evil laugh shook the walls of the haunted room. " That's my girl.....Now......" He released her from his deadly grip, then he walked to the couch near the window. There, laying an innocent five year old girl, breathing up and down so fast as there was no air left in the room to breathe. Her little eyes were closed and her mind was deliberately shut. He slid his dirty fingernails on the tender skin of her neck. He turned his head back to Thera without taking his hands off the little girl and said:

" Dinner?!"

___________________________________________

Later that same night:

" And the award for best new artist goes to......One dircetion!"

" Ahh, Dammit! How could they possibly win!"

" They're nothing compared to you my love."

" Who?! Who?!......Oh, Thera, you scared me!" He placed his hand on his chest. " I

thought you were one of those…...y'know!"

" One fo those?!" Thera exclaimed. " What do you mean by one of those?!  Love, you're one of them now. You're one of us!"

" Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know!...It's just that...I still feel weird about the whole...Thing, Y'know?!" He stuttered.

" Oh, Justinian! You're just new that's all. You'll soon get used to it, I promise." Her full crimson lips curled up in a seductive smile. She slid her cold, pale hands down his shirt.

He quickly jumped away  from  her saying: " I told you millions of time, DO.NOT.CALL.ME.THAT! My name is Justin. JUSTIN."

" But darling!  That name is so weak and old for a guy like you now, isn't it?! You are much stronger and powerful than you've ever been. You are a vampire now……an immortal! You don't need your old name or your old life anymore. You can have anything you want or be anything you want! Imagine everyone bowing to you in submession, begging you to spare their life! All your enemies and..." She turned her head towards the television. " Your rivals."

Justin switched his sight from her to the television screen. One direction just won three VMAs, beating him in two of them! Of course that pissed him off, but that doesn't mean he wants to kill them!

" Thera, NO! We talked about this before! I'm never going to...." He suddenly stopped talking, his eyes were fixed on a pair of deep dark eyes. Staring down into his very soul. Raiding his mind and thoughts. Filling them with all sort of dark, evil ideas. She leaned down to his ear and whispered:

" We do not want to kill them!" She explained innocently. " We just want to give them something....... more." She laughed loudly. " If you don't want to do it darling, I will." He nodded his head up and down a few times, still gazing into her eyes, not blinking once. " Good." She patted his cheeks like a little puppy.

" You know how much I love you Justinian. You know what I would do to protect you." Her tone of voice lowered. " I know you hate me, I know you'll never feel the same way about me! But I'll make sure to crush any creature that tries to hurt you, dead or alive. But sometimes in order to protect you, I have to lower my head to certain people. People that have a higher command over my life." She smiled sarcastically and gazed down, breaking away from Justin's connection.

He shook his head lightly and blinked a few times. " What just happeded?!" He asked, confused.

She looked back up, her eyes returned to their normal color again. She held his face into both of her hands and whispered: " You were about to kiss me."

" Really?!" He raised his eyebrows. " I'm sure that's not........."

She cut him off by pressing her hungry lips down his. She forcibly entered his mouth with her tongue, leaving him no chance to protest. She swiftly slid her hands down the zipper of his pants, but before she could make a further move, Justin gathered all his strenght to push her away.

" NO!" He yelled at her. " I have a life! I have a girlfriend! Of course I can't be with her right now, but I still love her. And I won't give you the chance to replace her.....EVER."

" Had! You HAD a life! Now, you belong to me." Her eyes turned red and deadly. She knows how to control him and make him do what she wants. Justin is new and he still haven't discovered his true powers yet. She doesn't even need to manipulate his mind, as she has a better weapon.

He's unexperienced and he doesn't know how to control his appetite. Thera, knowing that, she slowly uncovered the "dead" skin of her neck, exposing an opportunity for Justin to suck some of her blood. Not only will that make him forget about any moralities he had seconds ago, this will also give her tremendous pleasure.

His hands started to shake, his mouth opened to expose two serrated white fangs. His eyes sparkled with lust and hunger. Every single muscle in his body was screaming for a drop of blood. A greater power than himslef has taken over his mind along with all of his senses. He smelled nothing but blood, craved for nothing but blood, and wanted nothing but blood. The fragile skin around his eyes were wrinkled now, ready to strike.

She raised her hands up to her neck, pointing her index finger, and slowly she ran her fingernail onto her cold skin, letting drops of blood slip away on her skin.

 By that she unleashed the monster, she triggered the gun.

He grabbed her neck with both of his hands, sticking his nails in it. He hissed loudly and pierced through her dead skin. He started sucking and sucking without a second thought. She pulled on some strands of his hair and started moaning and screaming his name.

One is down. The others are on their way.......Everything is going according to plan. Nothing can stop them now.

                          ______________________________________

A/N:

What do you think of this intro?! gives you any expactations about the story?! Let me know what you think :)

Now, Justin Bieber is only a secondary character in this Fanfic, but the real heroes are coming next chapter! XD

This one is dedicated to XxDaretoDreamxX her story Save Me is really good, check it out :)

If you liked this intro....... Again, let me know.

Thanks for reading lovelies :) <3

Love, Moka xx