Chapter 1: Welcome Immortality.

Chapter One:

Harry's POV:

" You don't know you're beautiful, Oh Oh, that's what makes you beautiful." I finished  the song with a high note, then applause and screams filled the room, taking me off guard. I was concentrating on getting the singing right that I almost forget I was being watched by hundreds of people.

" Wow! That was really good you guys! One Direction everybody" The interviewer came on stage giving us a cheer. "Thank you for being here." He shook our hands, one by one.

" Thank you for having us." Louis said giving him a warm smile.

" Yeah, thanks man." Liam added.

" Soo, ready to meet some fans?!" He said excitingly, and more screams came out. I smiled to myself, I love it when they scream out like that.

" Yeah sure."  We replied in unison.

I scanned the audience with my eyes a few times, see if there's any hot girls in here. They were all pretty hot actually, American girls are ALAWYS hot ( A/N: Any American girls reading this? Hi :))

 They were all staring at us and whispering stuff like: " Oh my god, they're so hot!" and " Hey, do I look good?!" Other girls were just standing there, looking shyly at us, with their mouth stretched into a cute smile....Shy ones! Those are my favorite. There was this one girl though with long blonde hair, standing at the very corner of the room. And I swear, she didn't take her eyes off me the whole time. Not looking at the other boys or even to anyone else but me. It's really okay to do that, but isn't it a bit much?! I mean, no one has ever done that! Especially with the other boys beside me, Especially with  Zayn beside me!

" Heyyy Harry." I snaped out to see a couple of girls standing in front of me.

" Oh, hello girls!" I said flashing then a cheeky grin.

" Oh my god!" One of them whispered in the other's ear, who said: " I-I got something for you." She handed me a furby. " It's Niall." she giggled softly.

" Ahaha thank you, I love it." I looked over to Niall and waved the Furby at him. " Hey Niall, look, It's you!"

He laughed and Zayn added: " Looking good there Niall." Niall's laugh got louder.

" Hey Harry" Louis leaned to my side and whispered. " Your sweetheart is here."

I looked at him with a confused look and asked: " Who?!"

" Hello, Harry." I looked at where the sound is coming from and I saw the girl with the long blonde hair standing infront of me. How did she get here so fast?! I'm sure it isn't her turn yet!

" H-Hi." ........Why am I stuttering?!

" Will you sign my poster?!" She said in a slow sexy way.....Woooow what?!

I took the poster from her, and it was a poster of me. I felt weird signing it, it isn't like my the first time I sign my own poster, but it just........felt weird!

" Here you go." I said smiling at her.

" Can I have a kiss too?!" Her lips moved in a seductive movement as she mouthed the words......God, she's is so hot.

NO, NO. What is wrong with you Harry?!

" Uhh, sure!" I leaned forward and she leaned too, I touched her cheek and landed a gentle kiss on it. Her skin is so cold but it's incredibly soft. Before I could move back, she quickly held my wrist. She moved her head so that our noses were now  touching. I gazed into her eyes and she gazed back. They're so powerful and sharp, dark blue in color, one that I've never seen before, Her pupils were almost invisible. I noticed that her irises are getting bigger and bigger, in a very scary way.