This book is not dead!

• Dedicated to BOOKS NOT DEAD BITCHES XD

~TIME SKIP 1 WEEK ~

Jerome's POV

Preston's been in a small coma i guess the stress really got to him the triplits are right now were in there room a bit upset ever since that day Elsa has been busy latly me and Mitch were being happy together well kinda ever since everyone found out that me and Mitch were dating theve been giving him crap and like the protectinve bacca i am i gowl at them.

Today we just got out of school and Seto and Brice watied for us we ran up to them "Hey whats going on?" I ask They loook at us "Preston woke up" My eyes widen as i look at Biggums who sighs "Can we see them?' Mitch asks i look at Brice and seto who look at eachother before they nod.

I smile and hold mitchs hand and smile "Good lets just stop by our house so we can drop our bag" I say as we start walking, when we walked i felt somone push Mitch I turn around and see a group a guys with Rob (Not our rob someohter rob ) and his gang I growl and look at them "What the hell was that?!" I yell as i helped mitch up mitch whimpered and held on to me "Well i just wated to say hi to the two gay fags and little copy cat" Rob says smirking i growl Rob laughs "You think you scare me" Rob smirks Thats when Brice steps in "I dont think you know who i am" Brice says "Im head guard for Prince and Princeses Repunzel and They wanted to see thease two and if your bugging him i have permison by Queen elsa to arrest anyone who bothers me or them" Brice says making Rob and his gang walk off.

"T-Thanks" Mitch whisperes as he cries on my chest i sighs and nod "yeah thanks brice " I said picking up mitch and walking to our house.

once we get there Mitch had a break down and ran up to his room i sighed and looked at brice "Im sorry Brice can you tell elsa we'll go later, When mitch gets like this he wont eat or do anything" I sigh softly brice nods as he and Seto walk out, I walk up to Mitchs room and knock "Biggums come out" I whisper i heard nothing i sighed and looked down as i walked away.

~Time skip a few days~

I looked out the window and saw it was snowing i gasped and smiled.

I ran to  where Mitch's room  was I took a deep breath before knocking.

"Mitch? Do want to build a snow man? Come on let's go play! I never see you anymore! Come out door! It's like you've gone away! We use to be best buddy's but now where not, I wish you would tell me why?."

"Do want build snowman? Doesn't have to be a snowman?!"

"go away Jerome!"

"Ok bye..."

_skip a month_

"Do you want to build a snowman? Or ride our skates through the halls?!"

"I think some company is over due I started talking to the pictures on the wall! It gets a bit lonely just these empty rooms watching the hours tick by."

I sighed as I when back downstairs another rejection. The door knocked.

"Hello?" I saw a man and handed me a letter from my mom... No way she's sick...

~skip one month~

I've been down about everything... Mitch not coming out my mom sick I just got back from visiting her I didn't even bother with Mitch I know I wouldn't get through his thick head.. Why can't he see no matter what he dose or what people say I will love him..

*skip one week*

I walked up the stairs still with tears on my face my mom passed away.. I walked up to the door Mitch knew she was sick but still refused to come out.. But mom understood why and was never sad.

I sat down by the door just crying I felt the presser from when someone sits on the other side.

"Mitch?... Please I know your in there... people are asking where you've been....they say have courage and I'm trying to I'm out right out here for you just let me in... We only have each other just you and me... What are we going to do?... Do you want to build a snowman?" I whispered as I cried quietly...

UMM THIS BOOK IS NOT DEAD?! SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY AND WITH SCHOOL BACK I HAVE TO STUDY LIKE A MAD PERSON SO PLEASE GIVE SOME LOVE FOR THIS AMAZING BOOK THAT EVEYONE WAS TELLING ME TO UPDATE!! xD 

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO 

GOT TO GO MY SEXY BENJAS!!!!