Chapter 13

"Yes.Someone called saying a brunette left the hospital with a younggirl." Jesse said.

"Yes,they said the brunette was headed north."

"We'regoing with you!" Zack said.

"Ican't just sit by idly waiting." Marty said.

AsJesse, Marty and Zack head north on the tip to find Brianna, Starrand Cole reunite as they worry about Brianna.

"Haveyou heard anything about Brianna?" Starr asks, just as Colereceives a text from his mother.

"Justa minute, I got a text from mom." as he reads it.

"Cole,on my way with Jesse and Zack on a tip regarding Brianna. Wish usluck!" Cole reads as he puts his phone back into his pocket.'

"Apparently,there's been a tip. Mom is headed north with Jesse and Zack."

"That'sgreat. Hope something pans out?" Starr says hopefully.

"Yes,let's hope they will find my sister." Cole says as Starr hugs him.

Atthe cabin where Greenlee takes Brianna...

"Hey,how was your night?" Greenlee says to Brianna.

"You'renot my mommy!" Brianna lashes out at Greenlee.

"Iknow, honey," Greenlee says. "Your mommy asked me to take you forawhile."

"Fromthe hospital, after my surgery?" Brianna asks.

"Sheneeded a break from the emotional toll it took on her." Greenleetells the little girl.

"Iwant my mommy!" Brianna yells at Greenlee unable to console thelittle girl.

Notknowing what to do, Greenlee packs up Brianna and her things andbundles her up in the car to head back Pine Valley to take back toher mother, Marty.

Buton the way back home, a despondent Greenlee doesn't see the oncomingcar with Marty, Zack and Jesse in the car, and swerves into the oncominglane, as Jesse slams on his brakes as the two car collide head-oninto each other...

(Coming:Who survived the crash?)