Chapter 2- Training with Goku and Traveling Namek

Chrissie/Krysta's POV

After a few days of healing and recovery, Goku, Krillin, Gohan and I went to Namek with Bulma, to find the Namekian Dragon Ball to wish Piccolo and our friends. Piccolo was coming back to life after getting killed by Nappa for saving Gohan. As Goku and I were training in Goku's space ship's Gravity room, I was thinking about Vegeta. We hit 100 times per Gravity. I was sweating and getting tried so I said to Goku that I'm going to take a bath and then go to bed. After doing all of that, I walking into a bedroom that I'm sharing with Gohan and Goku, I looked at Gohan who was sound asleep in his bed. I kissed his forehead gently so he doesn't get disturbed from his sleep. I smiled down at my nephew as I back away to go towards my bed. In my bedside drawer, I pulled out a picture of me and Vegeta when we were on Planet Vegeta having our first kiss. We were both young teens Saiyans on our home planet. Only both of me and Vegeta knew about Frieza blew up our home planet. Vegeta was holding my hand in the picture. In my head, I can still remember the apple smell around us, the laugher and the kiss.

I stared at the picture for another few minutes before silently crying and lying down in my bed with the picture on my chest and my hand over it.

As I slept in my bed, I dreamt about Vegeta had killed my friends, Gohan and Goku leaving me at the mercy of Vegeta. I saw Vegeta brought out a needle of some kind off a knock-out drug (more like a poison). He flew towards me at a fast speed, grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against a wall as I struggled to get his grip off my throat. His eyes weren't the perfect Black Coal colour; they were dark red of evil, his black spiky hair and his armor were still same but without his tail. "I love you Krysta. Forgive me" as he sticks the sharp needle in my arm muscle and press's the drug in as I screamed.

I awoke from my bad dream with a scream. "Chrissie, wake up, It's only a nightmare" said a voice that belonged to Goku. I opened my eyes as tears were coming out and I sat up in bed. Goku was sitting on the edge of my bed. Gohan was hugging me and telling me it's going to be alright. After talking to Goku and hugging Gohan, we all went back to bed to sleep. Then Vegeta started to talk to me in my head. But I was asleep. I don't remember what he said but the last thing I heard him say was, I'll see you soon my dear.