You can stay /Chap 4

(Tom's P.O.V)

I look at Tord waiting for an answer.

"I got kicked out of the army..." He whispers while looking down at my carpeted floor.

I sigh and open the door more to let him in. "You can stay, just don't break anything." After saying this he looks up at me surprised and slowly nods while mumbling a quick 'Thank you'
"No problem, I have an extra room you can stay in, just let me clean it first."

I direct him to the loveseat, and then walk to the extra room. Looking inside I shutter and shake my head, then walk away to get cleaning supplies as well as the vacuum.

(Timeskip brought to you by Tom's smol self)

"Okay, the rooms clean so you can go ahead and go in there. If you have any questions my room is across from the kitchen. Night."

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Morning, 08:00)

I walk into the kitchen and start making some eggs, toast, and bacon.

~~~~

Just as I finish up I see Tord walk past with his hair all over the place.

I miss this, I just wish Edd and Matt were here instead of Matt being gone and Edd being sad and hating everything in his apartment.

"Hey, good morning Tord!" I yell into the house hoping he can hear me.

I walk into the living room and see Tord on the couch. He looks up and nods at me.

I set the food down on the coffee table and sit next to him.

"Hey, about last night. Why did you decide to come here of all places?"

He looks away then answers. "I thought that this would be the best choice. One question though..."

"Yeah? What is it?" I question while turning my body towards him.

"Where are Edd and Matt?" After he asks that question I sigh and look up into his silver puppy eyes.

"They broke things off, so now Edd lives alone in the next apartment over, and Matt left." After answering his question he looks at me with a quizzical look in his eyes.

"Why did they break up?"

"It's a really long story, i'll tell you another time."

~~~~~~~~

(Afternoon, 03:26)

I just finished playing Susan and I see Tord sleeping next to me on the bed.

Today has been a long day, I guess I should sleep to.

With that thought I fell into a peaceful slumber.

No, i'm not dead. No dead fish here. I was editing and creating stories on my original Wattpad account.~Thomas