!HELLO!

I know this year has been very hectic for everyone, but I hope everyone is doing better in these difficult times. I recently hurt my hand so I'll be out of commission for awhile. Once I get some writing ideas I'll try to re-write a few more chapters. Please be patient with me, I'm only a 14 year old boy trying to figure things out. I have my own issues to deal with on the daily and I don't want more stress on my shoulders.

If you ever want to message me, whether it be to say hi or tell me your thoughts on my story, I'm welcome to receiving messages. But please be respectful. Remember that I am not a therapist, so please don't tell me all your problems. If you need someone to talk to please find a friend, trusted family member, counselor, or therapist to talk to. I hope you find a healthy outlet. You can also always text / call your local hotline too.

I love all of you muffinheads, so please stay safe. Social distance, wear a mask, quarantine, just be careful in general. I hope you all have a wonder halloween / October 31st. I also hope that these last 2 months of 2020 treat you well.

Farewell everyone, I'll be back as soon as possible. But thank you SO much for all the support. I really appreciate it. Be kind in the comments please. You can talk about other fandoms and ships, but respect other people.

Thank you- Thomas