A/N And chapter 5!!

HELLO, CREATURES!! I'm sorry i've been gone so long, its mostly because i've been on my other account and haven't really wanted to write😭😭
BUT!! I'm back now, and thank you ssoooo much for 3.61k reads!! It means a lot to me, and I hope you enjoy this chapter😊

(Tom's P.O.V)

Waking up, I look over to my left and notice my alarm clock says 10:27 in large blue digits. I sigh as I sit up to stretch. I feel something move on my right side and look over. "FUCK!!" I end up yelling it out without meaning to, as I fall off the bed from my surprise.

"Uugghhh" I loudly groan as I sit back up on the floor. I glance up at the bed and see 2 large silver eyes staring back at me. "Hey, Tord... hehe" I shyly mumble out as I look down at the floor. I hear a small chuckle from Tord, as he goes to help me up from the ground. How embarrassing...

Taking his outstretched hand, he pulls me up to my feet. I slightly stumble, but quickly get my bearings. "Hehe.. That was stupid." I chuckle, and he joins in. I miss having these stupid moments with him. I quickly snap-out of it and sit back on the bed.

"What do you want to do today? Since we didn't leave the apartment at all, I was thinking we could go to the park near here or a Cafe. What do you think?"

"Sure, I guess we can go to the park first then go to the Cafe afterwards." Tord mumbles in reply.

"Okay, sounds good. Lets get ready then. I got some spare clothes if you need them. They should be in my dresser, you can pick anything you want. I'll be in the bathroom getting ready."

As I walk towards the bathroom, I hear the bed creak as Tord stands up. I close the door behind me, and continue my short journey to the bathroom.