WOW

Savanna pov

Jack and I have been going out for about 2 weeks and I am kind of questioning giving him a second chance. This whole week he has been blowing me off to hang out with this chick named Madison beer. I mean I don't mind that he's hanging out with her. But I am mad she's hanging out with him. If that didn't make sense to you then I will explain. I am mad she's hanging around MY boyfriend because I heard that she has this bad reputation that she goes around from boy to boy. ( I am sorry if any of you like her it's just that I am trying to add some drama even though I added drama last chapter but this is also what I heard that she does so I thought I would include it ) . anyways I just hope she doesn't try anyth- I was cutoff by the sound of my phone going off. it was an Instagram notification. I slid the slide to unlock button and put in my password. the picture took a minute to load. I looked at the picture with years slipping down my face. It was a picture of that Madison Bitch girl kissing jack. I thought back to when I was in the hospital( btw she is still in a boot but she can walk on it ). I said jack could have a second chance and he said he wouldn't blow it but what does he call this. I decide that if jack was a true good boyfriend he would open up and tell me what he did and I would figure out what I would do so that's what I did.

*** 30 minutes later ***

Jack walked through the door with a huge smile on his face. What are you so smiley about? I asked trying to act casual. As soon as I said that his smile dropped down to a frown. what you aren't happy to see me? I question him. No I am. He says walking over to me slowly. next thing I know our faces are Inches apart. he keeps looking from my eyes to my lips. he slowly leans in and kisses my lips slowly and passionately like he was saying sorry through the kiss. I jumped up and out my legs around his waist and he put his hands in my ass. he started walking up the stairs not breaking the kiss. once we got to the top of the stairs he started heading towards my room. As we came into my room he put me down on the bed and slowly started kissing my neck. I flipped him over so I was in top of him and started tugging on his shirt so he would take it off. he did as I was thinking and he took mine of too. we started kissing eachother again. He licked my bottom lip to see if I would give him an entrance into my mouth but I decided to play a game with him and me hard to get. he flipped me over and suddenly he was on top of me grinding his hips into mine, he made his kisses slow and passionate again. eventually he took my pants off and I took his off too. We continued. ( btw he wore a condom )

*** after sex ***

After jack and I finishes I just layed there with my head on his chest. I wanted to ask him about the picture but I don't think this is the right time. wait! what am I saying a freakin bitch kissed my boyfriend I need to know answers no! I shouldn't even have had sex with him in the first place! even if this is the wrong time I'm gonna ask anyways! I shout in my mind. Jack can I ask you something? Ya sure what is it? He asked sitting up. why did you kiss Madison tonight and not tell me ?

Kiss Madison? I would never do that and you know that! He said getting a little louder. Then what about this. I said with tears in my eyes and handing him the phone with the picture. You know what savanna I can't believe you would photoshop or something to make this look like I was kissing Madison tonight. Jack you know I wouldn't do THAT, and you know what you shouldn't be saying anything because no you have cheated on me twice jack! you said you wouldn't fuck up your second chance but here we are you fucking up for the god damn second time! I start screaming at him. Oh yeah well I bet those nudes aren't photoshopped I bet you actually did post nudes being the whore you are just making shot up and stuff! I started crying really hard because what he said is the most hurtful thing someone has ever said to me before. I think he noticed that what he said really hurt my feelings. FUCK YOU GILINSKY! I said before I started running out of my own house. SAVANNA WAIT IM SORRY I DIDNT MESN ANY OF THAT ! IM SORRY! BABEY COME ON IM REALLY SORRY. He said with tears streaming out of his eyes as he was running towards me. I ran out the door and was just about to get in my car when he said something that made my heart melt but I couldn't go back to him not after he made TWO big mistakes. Savanna I love you! I'm sorry! I want the whole fucking world to know! I LOVE SAVANNA MARONO WITH ALL MY HEART AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK! He yelled so loud the whole neighbourhood could hear him. I took a step back out of my car and looked him. he looked back me and said I love you savanna and I'm so sorry that I said that. but I love you so so so so so much and I don't care of it's to early for me too say that cause I am gonna say it. Why? why would you say that though? you knew it was gonna hurt my feelings. I did it cause I was stupid. I hadn't even realized that our face were inches apart again. he slowly leaned in and kissed me. I got butterflies like he usually gives me and I rapped my hands around his neck. I don't know how many more chance you are gonna get gilinsky but for starters lets just start with one. Savanna would you like to go to a ' I will make it all up to you date'? I would love to I say with a huge smile. Great tomorrow I will pick you up at 6:00. Can't wait! wow who knee in one night you could find a fake picture of Madison beer and your boyfriend kissing, have sex, breakup, and then get back together?