I DIDNT KNOW YOU FELT THIS WAY part 2

Jacks POV

I called JJ and said I had to cancel our plans. when I got back to my house I was trying to think of a romantic/nice way to say that I like savanna too. Now I know what you're thinking, you're thinking oh now suddenly savanna has a crush on you so you have a crush on her too. Well no, that's not it at all I have liked savanna ever since I found her first post on youtube. The way her eyes light up at the smallest things, the way she sings so beautifully, but then when I found out she was moving here my whole world flipped and I couldn't wait. I knew that even if savanna didn't end up being my neighbor some how some way I would still meet her. I don't like her for her fame I like her for her. Anyways I decided on what I was gonna do so I hopped in my car and drove over to her house. ( btw haley left savannahs house ). I knocked on her door and a few seconds later she opened the door. Hey jack what are you doing here? I was wondering do you wanna maybe go for a walk on the beach with me. Ya sure just give me one sec I will be right back, please come inside. I waited in the family room for about ten minutes till savanna came down looking more gorgeous than ever. she was wearing ripped skinny jeans and a plain and simple lifeguard sweatshirt. I know it's not much but she still looked gorgeous. After a minute of me staring at her I snapped back and we went out to the car. I opened the car door for her then went to my side of the car.

*** 13 minutes later ***

For like 13 minutes we have been completely silent, not an awkward silence but a nice kind if silence.

*** at the beach ***

So what's up with you? you haven't been talking to me lately I say trying to act casual. Umm I've just been going through some tough times that all, and usually when I go through tough times I annoy people and I didn't want to annoy you. What happened? It's just my ex best friend has been texting me a lot lately and she's been calling me a slut and whore and hoe and other crap like that. What? what didn't you tell me? I question with a lot of concern, next thing I know I am holding her hand but she seemed to not notice. Like I said before I didn't want to annoy you with all my crap. Savanna I am here for you I would never get annoyed, then I see a tear roll down her cheek and that's the last thing I want to see, I hope it's not something I said. savanna I'm sorry did I say something wrong? I'm sorry jack I can't do this anymore. She says full on crying. suddenly she I running down the beach back to the car. I run after her and eventually catch up to her and she just stops. stops running and just sits thee on the beach crying. Jack I'm.. I'm sorry. Savanna it's okay you didn't do anything wrong. what's on your mind? I ask kind of hoping she will open up and tell me her feelings. I can't be friends with you it's to hard. At that moment my heart shattered I don't really know why it did but it did. Why is it to hard? i promise if I am doing something wrong I will stop. No jack! I can't be friends with you knowing that I always want to kiss you! you are the most amazing person I have ever met and I am so glad we are friends but I have been avoiding you because I can't even look at you without falling for you more jack! I'm sorry but we can't be friends it's just to hard! A big smile gets plastered on my face. You are the only thing that makes me forget about what happened back in Seattle, I don't even know why someone would start a fake rumour about posting nudes on the interment but It shattered my career into a million pieces and you are the only fucking thing that makes me feel better jack! An even bigger smile appears on my face, I walk over to her slowly and then we...

Savannas POV

Then we kissed his soft lips in mine moving in sync.

I like you too. He says in between the kiss. As soon as we pulled away we both smiled. Savanna I know this is all of a sudden but will you be my girlfriend? Suddenly I started frowning. Jack I thought you had a girlfriend. Nope I am as single as Pringle. who told I was dating someone. That girl Alex told me ( I apologize if your name is Alex ). Oh her? ya she starts rumours all the time it's not true. Oh okay then yes I will be your girlfriend

Jacks POV

YES!!!!!! Was all I could say in my mind. finally the perfect girl is with me, and I can finally call her mine.

Savannas POV

YES!!!!!! Was all I could say in my mind. finally the perfect boy is with me, and I can finally call him mine.