OH MY GOD part 2

Savannas POV

S- well I don't know why you are surprised that I know who you are but it is kind of cute that you are so excited

J- hahaha ( blushes a little )

Oh my gosh! I scream on the inside. jack is sooooo cute when he blushes. Strangely enough I can say I wasn't embarrassed that I called him cute, although I didn't want to say that outloud. After our conversation we went back downstairs. ( btw their conversation was longer but I was just to lazy to write the whole convo).

When we got downstairs I was greeted by a women I am assuming is jacks mother. Hi I'm Kathrine gilinsky and this is my husband David gilinsky. And my assumption was right. Mrs. gilinsky gave me a hug and Mr. Gilinsky gave me a quick handshake.

So Savanna, Kathrine and David were telling me about the school you will be attending. Its called westside. Jack goes there too. Do you think you could show her around on the first day jack? My mom says with a little excitement in her voice. Yeah sure! jack says with way to much excitement and I think everyone noticed cause we all stated at him wide eyed and he started blushing again. DAMN! he is so cute when

he blushes. Well it was nice meeting you guys, we are gonna head out now bye. Mrs. Gilinsky says breaking the awkward silence. The Gilinsky's hug my parents then leave. Suddenly I get a text message from an unknown number. Tears start rolling down my cheek and I run upstairs as quick as I could. Luckily my parents didn't see me crying.

Okay guys I am sorry this is so short but it was kind of a filler chapter but I will update again soon. please leave a comment on what you think about my story so far.

Love you

- Paige ❤️