OH MY GOD!

Jacks POV

Savanna please come downstairs the Neighbors came over to meet us! The man yelled to a girl I am assuming is his daughter. I laugh to myself cause my Neighbors name is also savanna. must be a coincidence. Okay dad I will be right down. The girl yells back. Oh by the way my name is Jonathan Marono and this is my wife Lisa Marono. The man says. Oh hi my name is David gilinsky and this is my wife Katherine gilinsky my dad says. Oh yeah and I'm jack gilinsky I say to Mr. Marono as nice as possible. Well it's very nice to meet you guys please come sit down. As soon as Mrs. Marono says that a beautiful girl comes downstairs with her brown curly hair, green eyes, tan skin, and so much more. Of course me being the " EPIC" fan of her I know her as none other then THE savanna Marono . I mean I should have guessed it was her when her mom and dad introduced them selves but it never really came to mind. Suddenly I snap back to my life and realize I was staring at her way to long she must think I am a creep. Jack you and savanna should maybe go upstairs and get to know eachother. My mom says with a little excitement in her voice cause obviously she is a big fan of the Marono family now.

*** few seconds later ***

Next thing I know I am heading upstairs right after savanna and damn she is gorgeous. As we walk into her blue and room I sit on her bed and kind of sit there in an awkward silence waiting for her to speak up, but sense she doesn't I will just start the conversation. ( the conversation is gonna be down below "J" obviously means jack and "S" obviously means savanna)

J- so do you play any sports?

S- umm I have been playing basketball for 4 years and playing volleyball for 2 years.

J- WOW! usually girls like you don't really play sports

S- what do you mean "girls like me"

J- no no no! I didn't mean like that I am just kind of surprised that a girl as busy as you has time to play sports.

S- oh lol! So do you play any sports?

J- ya I play basketball as well and I have been playing sense like 3rd or 4th grade.

S- cool! btw I know that you have another friend named jack and I was wondering if I ever meet him do you guys have nicknames I could call you by?

J- wait you know who I am? oh and if you do meet him you can call him JJ and you can call me Gilinsky.

S- okay cool and of course I know who you are you guys are the famous jack and jack you guys make some funny ass shit. you're vines are super funny

J- wow I am surprised you know who I am and thank you so much JJ and I try our best.

S- well I don't know why you are surprised that I know who you are but it is kind of cute that you are so excited

J- hahaha ( blushes a little )

*** end of convo***

Okay guys that's it for this chapter but I hope you guys liked it. Today I will be doing like 2 or 3 other updates than this one just to catch up cause I missed a few day but I hope you guys enjoy the chapters to come

Love you

- paige ❤️