Chapter two

Oh shit it's never good my mum wants to talk it's always about something that will hurt me or make me feel in trouble...even though I probably am.

I walk up stairs to my mums room seeing her with my cat magic.

"What do you wanna talk about?"I ask while biting my nails...habit.

"Well I have a business trip...and it's for the hole summer." No way she can't do this to me...home alone.ahh. "You will be staying with an old friend of mine who lives up the road. Her names jane and she's lovely she will take care of you."

Okay now I feel a bit better but still...

"Please go pack?" She said still looking down at her computer. I walk out the room feeling pretty annoyed...why does this always happen to me!

I grab my pink suitcase and pack some jogging bottoms crop tops and jackets with a few pairs of shorts. I put in a pair of black sandals and three pairs of converse (black, white and pastel pink) I grasp my black penny board and place it on top. I then closed the case and made sure to put my makeup bag ontop.

After that I walked around my room checking for anything I might have missed that I will need...oh shit. I almost forgot my phone and phone charger.

"Honey it's been an hour have you finished packing?" My mum shouted up the stairs.

"Yeah mum!" I shouted back carrying my suitcase down the stairs...may I just say I failed miserably and ended up in a pile of clothes...

"Oh no. Ally I need to leave soon come on!" Oh shut up!

I piled all my clothes back into my suitcase and grabbed my pastel Penny bored so that I have my black and pastel one. My black one has gold wheels and my pastel one has a pink deck and pastel blue wheels.

I pulled my suitcase out to the car and piled in...everything.

Once I'm in the car I call my mum until she comes in the car to...because I'm that sort of daughter.

As we are driving I notice Crawford walking down the rd on his phone.

"Mum is it possible for you to drop my stuff off and text me the address because I want to go hang with my friend who is just there" I point at Crawford and my mum stops the car. I grab my pastel penny bored and jump out the car (not literally) .

"Hey" I smiled. But Crawford jumped.

"Oh hey you scared me." He chuckled giving me a hug.

"I noticed" I laughed.

This is awkward as hell...

"So you wanna stop by my house and I'll grab my penny board and we can ride?" I smiled and nodded." Yeah sure"

Half way back to Crawford's house I got really tired and he ended up carrying me on his back...because I'm lazy as fuck.

"Okay so I'll go in and you can wait outside or come in too?" He smiled. "Can I maybe come in since it's really hot?" I laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah sure." He grabbed my hand and pulled me in the door and up the stairs to his room.

PLEASE CARRY ON READING I PROMISE KIAN COMES IN SOON :)