"Hi"(lip)

You meet him on the subway he was seating infrount of you. You looked at him and he looked up from his phone and smiled at you you smile back. "Hi!."he says as he looks you up and down. You notice it and don't care. You say hi back and he goes back to looking at his phone. Eventually the train stops and you get off he follows you and taps you on the shoulder you don't know who it is so you jump. You turn around to him  laughing at you.

"My bad, I'm lip you?" You calm down and answer. "Y/n and sorry you just scared me." He puts out his hand and says "follow me" you follow him for some reason. He takes you to his house and opens the door you walk in and see his family at the dinner table. You don't want to disturbe so you wait for lip to show you where to go. He puts his arm out and points upstairs you do as he says. "I'll be up in a minute." He stated as he walks into the kitchen. You stay at the bottom of the stairs and lesion. "Lip!!" They shout as he walks in a little red headed girl hops up and hugs him.
You can't help but smile. You see a older women not to old in her 20s probably. She has her hair in a ponytail and had hoop earrings. She looks at you you become paralyzed she looks back at lip." You got compony?"she says as she looks at him in a jugy way.

He looks at you and sees you you freeze. He waves at you come over. You do slowly trieing to delay it. When you finally walk into the kitchen. You see two boys seating beside each other the one with red hair seem serious. The other one looked about ten. "Y/n this is my family that's Fiona."he pointed to the what seemed to be oldest." Hi" she looks you up and down. "And that's Debbie!"he point at the little red headed girl and she waves."that's ian" he pointed at the red headed boy he didn't say anything. "And Carl" he pointes at the boy." Nice tits!" He says."thanks."You say sarcastically. Fiona looks at him in a threatening way. "And that's litte liam" he says as he picks the boy up and holds him.

You get a text from your sister. Who you forgot about. " I have to go sorry" you kinda feel bad. You wave to the family at the table." Let me walk you out" he takes you're hand and walks you out side. He takes you're phone out of you're hand and puts his number in it. "Call me" he smiles as he watches you walk away. You try to hide it but you can't and you smile to.

The next day.

You wake up to the Sun in you're eyes. You pick up the phone next to you and look at the number he put in you're phone you look at the time to see if it's to early to text him. Its 10am you don't think it is so you text him.

You: hi I'm sorry if it's to early I just wanted to say hi.

Him: hey it's not that early and hey do you want to go to a party tonight.

You were excited but you could not let him know.

You: sounds good what time and place should I meet you?

Him: 8 out side of the alibi do you know where that is?

You: ya I'll be there.

Him: can't wait.

You show up at the alibi late in a short black dress and black high heels. Oh and a leather jacket. When he saw you walk in his lit up the man behind the counter said" nice." You walk over to him and seat on the stool next to him.
"You ready!"he says in a excited way. You nod you're head and he stands up and takes you're hand and you both walk out the door. As you're walking out the man behind the bar says" have fun!!" He smiles and says"thanks kev!" He takes you to a club's across the street. You meet his brother there and a girl they seem to be close. As you walk closer to them you notice the discussed look the girl gave you. "Hey y/n this is Mandy." She rolls her eyes at you and you do the same. You look over at his brother" Ian right?" You say knowing it's true. "Ya I'm surprised that you remembered!" He looks genuinely shooked. He smiles at you. After a while you are finally in the club. You head straight for the bar when he grabs you're hand and pulls you over to him and kisses you it last awhile.

You dance almost the whole night. And then something happens you see your ex from across the room as he moves closer to you you start to panic. You move closer to lip and he sees you have a consered look on you're face." What's wrong ?" He asks in a worried tone. "Nothing" you say as you rest you're arms on his shoulders. He pulls you close and slides his hands down you're back.