Trick

When Smokescreen pulled into base everyone looked at her. Optimus stepped towards the car and Caitlyn didn't seem to notice him and ran into his pedde.

"Optimus!" She spoke with a hint of surprise as she looked up at him.

"What seems to be the problem Caitlyn?"

"Ok , I went to the Flea market , and right there plane in sight a guy had Dark Energon , he wouldn't tell me where he got it , mabey Agent Fowler could get the Information. But I bought every shard he had " she spoke quickly and looked up at him. 

"Where is the Dark Energon at now?" Optimus had the same expression in his face.....serious.

"At my house , Im worried the guy has more . You said Megatron will stop at nothing to get the Dark Matter , that also means that human is in danger." Caitlyn looked around and saw  Agent Fowler "You have to find him , if a human can find it then Megatron can too. "

Glancing at Smokescreen , Caitlyn sighed .

"I need to go for a drive" Caitlyn looked at Optimus who nodded.

Walking to Smokescreen who hadn't even  transformed yet. Caitlyn opened the driver's door and ducked in sitting down she buckled her seatbelt as she drove  out of the base , Caitlyn leaned her elbow on the door , and rested her head on her hand , with one hand on the wheel.

"Caitlyn you ok?" Smokescreen broke the silence.

"Yea , just a lot on my mind. Thats all. Sorry I haven't been at the base for a while . Just trying to deal with all this" Caitlyn faintly smiled .

"Its fine , your going through a hard time" He spoke in a smooth and gentle tone .

"I still shouldn't ignore my friends , its not your fault, Megatron did this to me and nothing can change it. But im safe now , and im with the Autobots" Caitlyn smiled.

Stepping on the gas , Caitlyn broke the speed limit going at least 100 miles per hour. One thing she did against Optimus is break the rule not to abuse horse power;  which include street racing .

"Caitlyn , what are you thinking?" Smokescreen chuckled.

"One more race , there's one at 8:20 tonight" Caitlyn slowed down , the race started in 15 minutes.

Reaching the race , Caitlyn glanced over . A red car , with yellow green rims. On the other side a black Camaro.

"What's a Decepticon doing here , Caitlyn you sure?" Smokescreen caught her attention "That's knockout"

"Its fine" Caitlyn rolled her windows down .

"Then kick the slag con's tailpipe! " Smokescreen revved the engine.

Gripping the wheel , Caitlyn breathed , waiting till a young teen in shorts and tank top. Holding a red flag , as she lifted it , Caitlyn closed her eyes , engines revved . The flag went down as Caitlyn opened her eyes , Stepping on the gas , her main competition ..........Knockout . The con drove to Smokescreen's side , Caitlyn looked over at him.

"I see the human survived , how intriguing." Knockout laughed.

"Hey Knockout ..... tell your master , I said get scrapped! And eat my dust! " Caitlyn flored it.

Leaving Knockout in the dust , glancing in her rear view mirror. Caitlyn leading , glancing in the mirror she couldn't see Knockout. Looking around she noticed him on the other side , Starting to get ahead of her.

"Caitlyn" A familiar filled her head .

"Did you say something? " Caitlyn spoke to Smokescreen.